Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Is it possible we've found a dietary quirk that the entire P&B community disapproves of?
Or will some weirdo pop-up to say "I put mayo on my pizza"?
I'll occasionally have some garlic mayo dip with a pizza, but mayo smeared across the pizza is obviously wrong.

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Are we talking, actually put on the pizza, as opposed to just a dollop of mayo on the side for a wee dip?

11 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Smeared across the pizza just before eating. Only at home mind you, she's never had the gall to ask for mayo while eating at a pizza place.

Same here - except she doesn't have a filter preventing this nonsense in public either. We took the kids to Pizza hut once and the manky bint actually unearthed some sachets of the stuff from her handbag (booty from a Wetherspoon's visit, no doubt*) and lathered it all over her meat feast, or whatever it was before she fucked it.

*Not a blanket criticism, btw. My glove compartment contains a wee bag with a selection of condiments* which can come in handy when you're off your usual turf and can't guarantee availability of HP or worse, end up in an area where the idea of free Ketchup is alien.

*Not including Mayo or, as posted by some deviant above, salad cream. I'm not a monster.

17 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Mrs Downunder also puts mayo on her pizza.  Despite me never indulging in this abomination in the 30+ years we have been together, every time we have pizza she asks "Do you want mayonnaise on yours?"

That's quite sad. She's been desperately hoping you'll legitimise her deviance for 30+ years.

Just for once, accept the mayonnaise, you monster. 

Some absolutely criminal behaviour by the P&B residents and their other halfs. 

Any sauce other than the standard tomato sauce on a pizza should be met with a hefty fine or some jail time depending on type of condiment and quantity.

Dips, well, they're maybe acceptable as they don't ruin the pizza entirely at plate or box level. So the pizza can still be shared with a normal person potentially. Participants of these actions should still be placed on some form or register and closely tracked though. This lot are borderline.

If you want spice, put some chillis on it or get yourself some spicy salami.

People who put fruit on a pizza should seek help and rehabilitation as its not too late for them,  I think they may just be suffering some sort of early life trauma.

Imagine going to Italy and seeing them putting garlic and basil on a fish supper or mixing some pesto sauce into haggis or something. And ill bet there are some savages on here that would like that too.

Some of you people disgust me.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

20 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Same here - except she doesn't have a filter preventing this nonsense in public either. We took the kids to Pizza hut once and the manky bint actually unearthed some sachets of the stuff from her handbag (booty from a Wetherspoon's visit, no doubt*) and lathered it all over her meat feast, or whatever it was before she fucked it.

*Not a blanket criticism, btw. My glove compartment contains a wee bag with a selection of condiments* which can come in handy when you're off your usual turf and can't guarantee availability of HP or worse, end up in an area where the idea of free Ketchup is alien.

*Not including Mayo or, as posted by some deviant above, salad cream. I'm not a monster.

There's probably a market for that somewhere on the Internet.

7 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Any sauce other than the standard tomato sauce on a pizza should be met with a hefty fine or some jail time depending on type of condiment and quantity.

I assume you mean the standard tomato stuff you get on the base? One of the actual ingredients of pizza?

Spoiler

If not and are adding ketchup then get in the bin.

19 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I assume you mean the standard tomato stuff you get on the base? One of the actual ingredients of pizza?

Hide contents

If not and are adding ketchup then get in the bin.

Tam sas is a condiment and therefore not allowed directly on a pizza. The standard tomato (ill refer to from now on as Pizza Sauce. Not sure if its really called Neopolitan sauce or Passata or whatever) sauce is the only sauce that should be directly on a pizza. Tam sas would only just acceptable as a side dollop but participants will be placed on a register and closely monitored.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

I sometimes have grated cheese with my pizza crusts. 

Mayo is only acceptable with tuna imo. I can't eat the stuff on it's own after seeing what happens to it when left in a sink, never again... 

Interestingly with the pizza thing I've only known woman to do this and seems true enough from this thread, someone should look into that.