Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

5 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Have we not had a huge "people who keep their ketchup in the cupboard and not the fridge are utter minks who are risking serious poisoning" thread on P&B before?

If not, there should be one.

It affects the flavour but is microbially safe due to the salt and acidity levels in the ketchup.  Mayonnaise will kill you though. 

15 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's a minor pain in the arse but pretty straightforward with the correct technique. Which I will sell the rights to for approximately £30.

I'll undercut you and go £25. It must be pointed out that my method will not work in flats or bungalows.

55 minutes ago, coprolite said:

It affects the flavour but is microbially safe due to the salt and acidity levels in the ketchup.  Mayonnaise will kill you though. 

Sauces (Tomato, HP and Barbecue ) live in the cupboard, because that's the natural right thng to do.

Mrs WRK keeps mayonnaise in the fridge, which I'm ok with as i don't like the stuff. She will then put it on chips - a bit Belgian, but diff'rent strokes and all that - AND PIZZA. FUCKING PIZZA.  There must be a register somewhere..

5 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Ketchup (sauce for morons) - fridge cupboard

Brown sauce (sauce for shaggers) - fridge cupboard

Mayonnaise - fridge bin

Soya sauce - fridge bin (assuming we mean soy?)

Mustard - fridge bin

Horseradish - fridge Tesco/Morrison's/Asda - why would you even pick this shit up?

Worcestershire sauce - cupboard At last! CORRECT.

FTFY

Not so much infuriating as terrifying...I walked into the room she's working in to ask if she wanted coffee only to hear her doing an ice-cold live dissection of some poor c**t she works with that had made an arse of something...

The Story of the 'Homer Simpson Backs Into the Bushes' Meme

Edited by Hillonearth

9 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Sauces (Tomato, HP and Barbecue ) live in the cupboard, because that's the natural right thng to do.

Mrs WRK keeps mayonnaise in the fridge, which I'm ok with as i don't like the stuff. She will then put it on chips - a bit Belgian, but diff'rent strokes and all that - AND PIZZA. FUCKING PIZZA.  There must be a register somewhere..

Mrs Downunder also puts mayo on her pizza.  Despite me never indulging in this abomination in the 30+ years we have been together, every time we have pizza she asks "Do you want mayonnaise on yours?"

2 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

Mrs Downunder also puts mayo on her pizza.  Despite me never indulging in this abomination in the 30+ years we have been together, every time we have pizza she asks "Do you want mayonnaise on yours?"

Are we talking, actually put on the pizza, as opposed to just a dollop of mayo on the side for a wee dip?