Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

11 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I got the exercise bike out and ready in the living room last night, in preparation for a workout before work.

Had the worst sleep so ignored the alarm and thought to myself I’d workout at lunch instead.

This morning:

“Are you moving that bike?”

“Nah I’m just going to use it at lunchtime”

“I’d rather you moved it incase the neighbours saw it sat there”

Aye I’m sure we’d be the talk of the street for having an exercise bike set up

Are your neighbours fat b*****ds who judge the fit and healthy to be scum?

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Belter from her the other night... Both go to bed, she sleeps with earplugs in generally, so just before she puts them in she says "putting my ear plugs in so I cant hear you, night"

About 3 minutes later.... "WHAT DO YOU FANCY FOR DINNER TOMORROW?"

Me "Dunno wel sort it tomorrow"

Her "CANNY HEAR YOU"

f**k sake.

^^^ snores

9 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

I feel like I've been in this thread a lot recently. I do love my other half (honest) but she can be a pain in the arse sometimes.

Anyway, we moved in together roughly this time 2 years ago and pretty much straight away she wanted to put the Christmas decorations up. We "compromised" and they ended up going up the first weekend in December. Last year they went up a bit earlier (not my choice) around the last week of November.

Last night I went upstairs to play Fifa for a couple of hours. I've come downstairs to be met with Christmas decorations all over the place. Get into the living room and the tree etc. is lying out in preparation for going up this weekend. Apparently its acceptable to put the decorations up just now as there's a pandemic going on - as if that has fucking anything to do with anything.

My missus seems sensible about these things (although I don't want the tree etc up until about 20th of December) but she has made that exact excuse for her daft pals or workmates who are putting up their tree "cos they've had a shit year".

Shes just being told by her (couldnt be further from being ITK) pal that Falkirk is definitely going into tier 4 on Tuesday and is starting to panic/plan accordingly.

Literally happened in the same conversation as "did ye hear someone was beheaded in Alloa!?"

f**k me. Shoudlnt have got out my bed.

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Shes just being told by her (couldnt be further from being ITK) pal that Falkirk is definitely going into tier 4 on Tuesday and is starting to panic/plan accordingly.

Literally happened in the same conversation as "did ye hear someone was beheaded in Alloa!?"

Tier 4/Sharia Law, same thing!

This must have been covered so apologies if this is old ground. 

"Do you mind if I watch Strictly?" 

"Of course not, crack on. I'll watch something on the ipad. How long is it on?" 

"About 90 mins"

"Sound."

4 hours later... 

"Is this still on?!" 

"Yeah I paused it so I could watch tiktok/go for seventeen pishes/pour more wine/phone my mum/shout at you to make the dinner" 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Same old Alloa, always beheading.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You thought about earplugs?

33 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

This must have been covered so apologies if this is old ground. 

"Do you mind if I watch Strictly?" 

"Of course not, crack on. I'll watch something on the ipad. How long is it on?" 

"About 90 mins"

"Sound."

4 hours later... 

"Is this still on?!" 

"Yeah I paused it so I could watch tiktok/go for seventeen pishes/pour more wine/phone my mum/shout at you to make the dinner" 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. 

She can't be that bothered about Strictly if she's pausing it that much. Get her telt.

Edited by The Naitch

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Size of that fucking sink. :lol:

It's fucking shite as well. The angles of the supposed drainage slopes are about 0.0000001 degrees so the water and any gunk just sits there. 

Infuriating Things Your Sink Does for this pish. 

She takes about 25 mins to go to bed after she announces "I am away to bed". Not cos she's doing things. Cos she sits on her fucking phone for 25 mins.

She's getting really piss off when I say "You missed it as you were on your phone" when she asks "what happened there?" in a film or TV show.