Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

My oldest has developed a habit of waiting until the very last second to get up and head for his bus and this morning despite me repeatedly telling him that he needs to shift, he decides to cut his nails (possibly in an attempt to prove that he can fanny about and still make his bus and that i am needing to just chill out) she can hear me telling him repeatedly that he is running out of time. He goes through to her for the nail clippers and she quite happily says yeah, you can cut your nails, probably blissfully unaware of what time it was. Sure she contradicts me just for the fun of it. He only just made his bus.

My oldest has developed a habit of waiting until the very last second to get up and head for his bus and this morning despite me repeatedly telling him that he needs to shift, he decides to cut his nails (possibly in an attempt to prove that he can fanny about and still make his bus and that i am needing to just chill out) she can hear me telling him repeatedly that he is running out of time. He goes through to her for the nail clippers and she quite happily says yeah, you can cut your nails, probably blissfully unaware of what time it was. Sure she contradicts me just for the fun of it. He only just made his bus.

You need to chill out, he made the bus [emoji106]

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

To cut a long story short, he nailed it (literally).   

You need to chill out, he made the bus [emoji106]

The two of them just seem to have no concept of time. He makes it i would say 99.8% of the time, but he has missed it because of the mucking about and I don’t want him getting into the habit of being late all the time and thinking it’s acceptable.

11 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

The two of them just seem to have no concept of time. He makes it i would say 99.8% of the time, but he has missed it because of the mucking about and I don’t want him getting into the habit of being late all the time and thinking it’s acceptable.

If he makes the bus 99.8% of the time then he’s far from getting into a habit of being late all the time. I think you’re over reacting a tad here. 

If he makes the bus 99.8% of the time then he’s far from getting into a habit of being late all the time. I think you’re over reacting a tad here. 

I just got annoyed that she is encouraging things that could potentially make him late. I would rather he was at the bus stop a few minutes before the bus comes, so he isn’t rushing, hoping that he makes it.

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

They're both teasing you mercilessly. Bet the bus goes 5 minutes after they've told you.

Not at all. 5 mins before is on time.

I'd be raging too if I'd just reminded my lads and he said hold on im going to cut my fucking nails.

1 hour ago, the tungston weasel said:

Not at all. 5 mins before is on time.

I'd be raging too if I'd just reminded my lads and he said hold on im going to cut my fucking nails.

A second before is on time. 

Guest bernardblack

Watched a film earlier tonight and I’m surely due director/writer royalties for the amount of explaining I had to do and questions answered on the plot throughout.

4 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

In addition to all the bits & bobs hung on  door handles mentionedimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729a recently,  for the next few days I also have to contend with something halloweeny hung on any available point, too.

20201028_122634.jpg

Arab skeleton b*****d. 

43 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

If you make the bus then you’re on time. Think any school/job/ whatever the f**k else would be fine with someone who’s late 99.8 percent of the time.

My boss wouldn't, if I was late even a quarter of that then I would be getting my arse kicked.