Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 20/09/2020 at 15:17, St-ow! said:

The most infuriating thing my partner does is, whenever I'm Zooming some important meeting with senior colleagues, she parades around just out of picture just in one of her sheer bodystockings, sometimes red or fishnet. I wish she would not do that.

Exactly. They're just the same as us, except they look amazing in hold-ups and open-crotch bodysuits. And we definitely don't. I hope. Oh dear!

3 hours ago, anonanist said:

Exactly. They're just the same as us, except they look amazing in hold-ups and open-crotch bodysuits. And we definitely don't. I hope. Oh dear!

Sir!

There's a bit more to it than that. They're more devious than us for a start. Not many will contest that. And since you insist on being rude there's the acronym Cuga to remember for their erogenous zones -

Clitoris

Urethral opening (u-shape of sensitive tissue)

G-spot

Anterior fornix erogenous zone

So not the same as us in mind or body. Now behave yourself!

On 19/09/2020 at 13:17, Ron Aldo said:

She cannot fill a dishwasher. Everything is just fired in at random and once I do a bit of rearranging you could probably fit in the same amount again.

This, and after cooking a meal, leave all the pans/ladles/oven trays fucking caked in the remnants.  Fair enough she's left me to wash them, but chuck the fucking food out we didn't eat to stop it hardening so that you need fucking acid to get it off.

A quick rinse takes about 7 seconds.  I'll get the rest off when I do the washing up.

Guest bernardblack

Her: “do you mind emptying the dishwasher?”

Me: “yeah no bother, I’ll do it before (insert any time here)

Her: “urgh doesn’t matter I’ll do it anyway”

53 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Her: “do you mind emptying the dishwasher?”

Me: “yeah no bother, I’ll do it before (insert any time here)

Her: “urgh doesn’t matter I’ll do it anyway”

'Yep, I'll do it just not this second.'

'Aww you're so fucking lazy'.

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

'Yep, I'll do it just not this second.'

'Aww you're so fucking lazy'.

They can never answer the question as to why it needs to be done right at that very moment in time, usually because they're just being lazy themselves and can't be arsed doing it there and then and want you to feel bad because of it as well. 

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

They can never answer the question as to why it needs to be done right at that very moment in time, usually because they're just being lazy themselves and can't be arsed doing it there and then and want you to feel bad because of it as well. 

I think that's pretty much it.

Currently I’m looking at a pile of clothes on the bathroom floor which I presume is for the washing, asked her why they’re not in the basket.

“I couldn’t be bothered putting them in there.0

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

Currently I’m looking at a pile of clothes on the bathroom floor which I presume is for the washing, asked her why they’re not in the basket.

Yep, another thing I have to deal with on a daily basis.

By now it's probably your fault that her clothes are still where she left them?

:lol:

You have to admire her honesty. 

4 hours ago, mizfit said:

I suppose I should be thankful mines just throws hers over the side of the bath 

8 hours ago, mizfit said:

Get your own place, mate.

It's taken me two marriages and two divorces to realise that you can, actually, have a nice, healthy and committed relationship without squabbling about how one squeezes the toothpaste.  

Wife shouts something to me from another room

Me - shouts back reply

Wife - no response

Me - "did you hear me?"

Wife - no response

I get up and go through to her 

Wife shouts immediately before I can say anything - "I'm not shouting through to you"

Me - leaves room shaking head

Wife shouts through - "where are you going?"

Me - shouts "Im not shouting through to you"