Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

8 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Got the classic 'you were really mean to me in my dream last night' when I woke up this morning, followed by general coldness for an hour or so. 

What chance have you got. 

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

You could always try "That's weird, you were lovely in mine, best blow job I've ever had!".

6 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

"...well, from you, at least."

How do you like living on your own, BFTD?*

* Which you've already alluded to. C***.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Being overly safe. 

For example,  I had been frequently climbing up and down into a trailer earlier today without issue,  but as soon as she came out I got the whole "it looks wet, you should be using a ladder" spiel.  It's a trailer FFS, not a tenement roof.

I blame her parents tbh who are the same.  Much like that Simpsons episode in which Rod & Todd  are having fun but suddenly s***e it as soon as Ned Flanders shows up and tells them it's dangerous. 

Let's not start on holding up traffic at junctions just because there's a car coming half a mile away...

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Genuine question for those who's other halves are huffy twats because of a dream; why do you put up with such childish, insulting, disrespectful behaviour?

I, personally, find it funny and play on it to ask if the dream lady I was cheating on her with was hot etc...... Makes her take a bigger strop until she finally snaps out of it and realises what an insufferable twat she's been over a stupid dream. 

19 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

How do you like living on your own, BFTD?*

* Which you've already alluded to. C***.

If it ever bothers me*, I read this thread.

*it hasn't, so far.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Genuine question for those who's other halves are huffy twats because of a dream; why do you put up with such childish, insulting, disrespectful behaviour?

If there was a thread for wonderful things your partner does I'd be a frequent flyer in there too. Nobody is perfect. Plus it is quite funny, I just laugh at her and she realises she is being a twat before long. 

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Were you not posting the other day about a night terror? How childish, you should have forgotten about it as soon as you woke up.

17 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

If there was a thread for wonderful things your partner does I'd be a frequent flyer in there too.

I wonder why we don't have one of those.

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Were you not posting the other day about a night terror? How childish, you should have forgotten about it as soon as you woke up.

I don't see how that's in any way similar or indeed relevant. 

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Being overly safe. 

For example,  I had been frequently climbing up and down into a trailer earlier today without issue,  but as soon as she came out I got the whole "it looks wet, you should be using a ladder" spiel.  It's a trailer FFS, not a tenement roof.

I blame her parents tbh who are the same.  Much like that Simpsons episode in which Rod & Todd  are having fun but suddenly s***e it as soon as Ned Flanders shows up and tells them it's dangerous. 

Let's not start on holding up traffic at junctions just because there's a car coming half a mile away...

^^^ Peter Murrell found

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Being overly safe. 

Keeping Up Appearances | British tv comedies, Keeping up appearances,  Comedy tv

1 hour ago, CountyFan said:

If there was a thread for wonderful things your partner does I'd be a frequent flyer in there too. Nobody is perfect. Plus it is quite funny, I just laugh at her and she realises she is being a twat before long. 

Absolutely spot on, I’ve been married 35 years and laughed at her antics the whole time. No laughy at her, no marriage

We'll both be eating the same thing, and she will ask me if it's good before she even starts hers. I tell her If she eats hers she'll fucking find out what it tastes like. Still fucking annoying all the same. 

18 minutes ago, philpy said:

We'll both be eating the same thing, and she will ask me if it's good before she even starts hers. I tell her If she eats hers she'll fucking find out what it tastes like. Still fucking annoying all the same. 

Do you get slapped a lot?