Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Got a wedding next month.
She keeps ordering dresses and sending them back because she doesn’t like them.

She’s just called me and asked I order the first dress she ordered again because “I actually like it now I’m thinking about it.”

Got a nice piece of silverside for tea yesterday,  she put it the oven for 1.5 hours and went to take it out, only to discover she'd put the grill on, not the oven. Apparently it was my fault for not checking it.. 

Got a nice piece of silverside for tea yesterday,  she put it the oven for 1.5 hours and went to take it out, only to discover she'd put the grill on, not the oven. Apparently it was my fault for not checking it.. 
Go for a dump and don't flush. She goes mad then it's her fault for not checking it

On 16/08/2020 at 22:25, heedthebaa said:

Since the start of lockdown, Saturday night is FaceTime with her pals, Sunday night with her family, nae wonder I sit and get shitfaced 

I'd pay for a weekend of peace right now.

She’s just called me and asked I order the first dress she ordered again because “I actually like it now I’m thinking about it.”

She’s just called me.
She’s found a dress she would prefer and has asked I return the one I just reordered.

She doesn’t know why I’m fuming.

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

She’s just called me.
She’s found a dress she would prefer and has asked I return the one I just reordered.

She doesn’t know why I’m fuming.

Get her to sign up for an account here and then post in this thread 

On 17/08/2020 at 14:01, mizfit said:

Just wait till it’s cancelled.

We're traveling up to Perth today. From Norfolk. 7-8 hour journey at best. 

So I wanted an early start. 

Last weekend I've said, take a hour each night this week to get organised. 

Nah!! She knows better. She's not even packed yet. 

So I'm sat here waiting. We'll be lucky to be on the road by 12 at this rate.  

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

We're traveling up to Perth today. From Norfolk. 7-8 hour journey at best. 

So I wanted an early start. 

Last weekend I've said, take a hour each night this week to get organised. 

Nah!! She knows better. She's not even packed yet. 

So I'm sat here waiting. We'll be lucky to be on the road by 12 at this rate.  

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

I often fantasise about saying 'the car is leaving at 9am' and then just leaving dead on 9 whether she's in the car or not in these situations. Usually while I'm stood forlornly in the hallway.

It's the false starts that really get me. 

It's already 10.30 for a start at 9 and she's opening the car door....

"did i close the bathroom window? Hang on a minute. Girls, have you been to the toilet?"

etc ad infinitum

"did i close the bathroom window? Hang on a minute. Girls, have you been to the toilet?"
etc ad infinitum

It's usually about this time that mine will then nip back in while the cars fully loaded and everyone champing at the bit to get moving and start doing the dishes with her jacket on.

56 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
1 hour ago, coprolite said:
etc ad infinitum

It's usually about this time that mine will then nip back in while the cars fully loaded and everyone champing at the bit to get moving and start doing the dishes with her jacket on.

Can’t leave dirty dishes. What would the burglars think? 

Still here [emoji849]
That is shocking. I think I would genuinely go and start the car. If she wasn't there in 10 just leave.

My Mrs is the opposite thankfully. She hates being late so leaves days early.

Tries to show me the latest photos/videos of her grandchildren on her fucking phone when I'm trying to drive a fucking car at fucking 70mph, on a fucking overly congested motorway, anywhere in fucking Lancashire.

Apart from that she's a lovely person.

When she stayed at her mums i would text her saying i will pick you up at 7:30pm to go out. I would pull up at said time and peep the horn. At which point she would appear at the bedroom window l, towel wrapped around her head and text me saying “just out the shower, no be long”. Would infuriate me no end, to the extent i started telling her a time half an hour earlier so that she was ready at the appropriate time.

When she stayed at her mums i would text her saying i will pick you up at 7:30pm to go out. I would pull up at said time and peep the horn. At which point she would appear at the bedroom window l, towel wrapped around her head and text me saying “just out the shower, no be long”. Would infuriate me no end, to the extent i started telling her a time half an hour earlier so that she was ready at the appropriate time.