Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

That would imply you also watch Eastenders, you get no sympathy from me. 

15 - Love

3 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

No, I just hog the remote control

15 - All

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Surely if you hog the remote control, then Eastenders won’t be on at all? 

30 - 15

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Surely if you hog the remote control, then Eastenders won’t be on at all? 

the only time she speaks nice to me, is to ask for it on, so it’s worth it IMO 

She's spent the last two weeks moaning at me for not giving the kids a decent breakfast, despite me giving them fresh pancakes, eggs on toast etc (ok-admittedly one day i let them have jelly and cheese).  She is insisting i give them cereal and pushing golden nuggets as a healthy option. 

She doesn't appear bothered enough to get out of bed and give them breakfast herself though. 

She's spent the last two weeks moaning at me for not giving the kids a decent breakfast, despite me giving them fresh pancakes, eggs on toast etc (ok-admittedly one day i let them have jelly and cheese).  She is insisting i give them cereal and pushing golden nuggets as a healthy option. 
She doesn't appear bothered enough to get out of bed and give them breakfast herself though. 

Jelly and cheese. It should be her on here moaning about you!

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

If it was quince jelly I admire your weans' sophisticated tastes.  

Guest Moomintroll

All this thread does is make me realise how lucky I am to be married to Snorkmaiden, I must drive her to the verge of violence on a regular basis, yet we are all good even during these times. The fact that I have been relegated to the spare room to isolate obviously helps but I have enough self awareness to realise I am the infuriating one round these parts.

Been married for 26 years so both learnt how to deal with stuff e.g on Friday she’s all “I’m getting fed up with this shit”,so I popped out to the shed and grabbed a big tin of gloss and a wee brush.After trying to thump me she calmed down and has spent the last two days glossing all the woodwork.Its at times like these you need to let them know that you’re listening and ready to help 👍

2 minutes ago, woolf said:

Been married for 26 years so both learnt how to deal with stuff e.g on Friday she’s all “I’m getting fed up with this shit”,so I popped out to the shed and grabbed a big tin of gloss and a wee brush.After trying to thump me she calmed down and has spent the last two days glossing all the woodwork.Its at times like these you need to let them know that you’re listening and ready to help 👍

Sincerely hope she's going to undercoat that wood 1st

My girlfriend ripped up a drawing that I did in the shredder because she was annoyed I kept hanging it back up on the wall after she repeatedly took it down. I’m actually really annoyed about it, there are only 2 adults in the house, one likes it and one doesn’t and she had no right to be taking it down in the first place.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

My girlfriend ripped up a drawing that I did in the shredder because she was annoyed I kept hanging it back up on the wall after she repeatedly took it down. I’m actually really annoyed about it, there are only 2 adults in the house, one likes it and one doesn’t and she had no right to be taking it down in the first place.

Well why don't you take your trousers back off her and show her who's boss?

If she will let you.

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

Well why don't you take your trousers back off her and show her who's boss?

If she will let you.

Good shout, I have the weekly shop to do today as well as a few other errands around the house so I will confront her later on. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, throbber said:
Good shout, I have the weekly shop to do today as well as a few other errands around the house so I will confront her later on. 

What picture was it?

It was a rainbow coloured cock and balls.

I was drawing a rainbow to put up on our window as lots of households with kids have been doing and couldn’t help myself.

At no point did I even consider sticking it to a window for the outside world to see.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was a rainbow coloured cock and balls.

I was drawing a rainbow to put up on our window as lots of households with kids have been doing and couldn’t help myself.

At no point did I even consider sticking it to a window for the outside world to see.

Got a pic?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well aside from some anatomical dubiety towards the end, I would say it's very good, and she is being a cow. Get her telt.

I know, I didn’t do the best job with the testicles and not sure what I was thinking.

Just now, throbber said:

I know, I didn’t do the best job with the testicles and not sure what I was thinking.

Well if Irvine Welsh helps you to strike it big. Dont forget the little guys (lol) who helped you along with your early work.