Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

This isn’t my partner but I did enjoy this story about a Glasgow councillor leaving his family for a colleague.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18355859.wife-snp-councillor-heartbroken-leaves-party-colleague/?ref=twtrec

She went into his official Facebook page and changed the profile pic to

IMG_0995.jpg

As well as outing him as something of a beast - “We've been together since I was 13, he was 20”

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This isn’t my partner but I did enjoy this story about a Glasgow councillor leaving his family for a colleague.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18355859.wife-snp-councillor-heartbroken-leaves-party-colleague/?ref=twtrec

IMG_0995.jpg

As well as outing him as something of a beast - “We've been together since I was 13, he was 20”

"and he left Stanley behind too." :lol:

We are both working from home and she knows that headset = on a work call... doesn’t stop her coming into the room hollering what she wants or the internet isn’t fast enough. She gets the ‘f**k off’ look and then starts having a go for looking at her like that.

Added to this she thinks her work is much more important than mine, so if internet is a bit slow I should log off. Never mind she has Netflix on the tv and the wee one is streaming YouTube on her ipad.. it’s my laptop causing the issues.

If we really are here for 12 weeks... all 3 of us aren’t coming out this house alive!

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

IMG_0995.jpg

I clicked on the Herald article and saw the picture of him with his wife. I then assumed the new partner was going to be a younger, more glamourous upgrade on his wife but, having looked her up ..... I would just diplomatically say he has a different taste in women from me.

We gutted the livingroom between us today, which included lifting all the cushions off the sofa and hoovering underneath them. She's just noticed I've put 2 of them back in the wrong corners (they are identical), and world war 3 has fucking started. She's told me "I don't fucking listen" and she's slammed the door shut and stomped upstairs. Saying that, it's Left me in peace to watch the big TV, so e every cloud...

21 minutes ago, philpy said:

We gutted the livingroom between us today, which included lifting all the cushions off the sofa and hoovering underneath them. She's just noticed I've put 2 of them back in the wrong corners (they are identical), and world war 3 has fucking started. She's told me "I don't fucking listen" and she's slammed the door shut and stomped upstairs. Saying that, it's Left me in peace to watch the big TV, so e every cloud...

You do know that, had you put the cushions back the same way, she would still have had an issue as she wanted them swapped round so that the wear evenly?  WW3 was coming anyway and the cushions were merely a handy excuse.

I suggest we watch a tv programme or film, something that’s usually been recommended or has good reviews. She’ll come out with some pish excuse as to not wanting to watch it, usually muttering that it sounds shite.

Without fail, a week or two later she’ll come in from work buzzing that Pamela, Louise or Joanna (insert any random name, as I don’t know or give a f**k about any of her colleagues), has suggested watching the exact programme and it now miraculously sounds really good.

I fills me with absolute rage.

I suggest we watch a tv programme or film, something that’s usually been recommended or has good reviews. She’ll come out with some pish excuse as to not wanting to watch it, usually muttering that it sounds shite.

Without fail, a week or two later she’ll come in from work buzzing that Pamela, Louise or Joanna (insert any random name, as I don’t know or give a f**k about any of her colleagues), has suggested watching the exact programme and it now miraculously sounds really good.

Asked her if she wanted to watch something 2 nights ago, she said nah she'll watch it later on her own so I watch it on my own. She finds out I've watched it then has a go at me because "she wanted to watch that".

9 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

😆

my wife ‘watches’ Eastenders, well I say watches, more like listens. The amount of times I’ve to rewind it when something happens without dialogue is getting irritating. She would pass Phil Mitchell in the street without recognising him 

59 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

😆

my wife ‘watches’ Eastenders, well I say watches, more like listens. The amount of times I’ve to rewind it when something happens without dialogue is getting irritating. She would pass Phil Mitchell in the street without recognising him 

That would imply you also watch Eastenders, you get no sympathy from me. 

See game of thrones
4 years after I suggested it, she decided aye cause all her pals were talking about the end of series 7. Binge watched with the usual explain what is happening in front of her.

I get the fear over her next brain fart for TV show watching which will undoubtedly lead to me explaining the basics

16 hours ago, philpy said:

Should have stormed up the stairs after her and informed  her that if she carries on with this attitude she'll no be getting her hole.

14 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

🎵 Mambo Number 5!