Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

34 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Went through to put the bacon on and up she pops with “can I have toast with mine” fucking bacon toasties, why would you f**k up lovely fresh bread 

Away you go. Bacon and toast is superb.

Went through to put the bacon on and up she pops with “can I have toast with mine” fucking bacon toasties, why would you f**k up lovely fresh bread 

Correct. Rugster is probably having cold toast though.

Edit: you’re better doing the toast in the grill and only grilling one side of each bit of bread - these would be your outsides of the sandwich in case it needed saying.

22 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Edit: you’re better doing the toast in the grill and only grilling one side of each bit of bread - these would be your outsides of the sandwich in case it needed saying.

That's nae toast then, is it? 

Edit : does sound decent though. 

Edited by Dele

50 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

We could fall out over this. I've never read such a load of bollocks. You'd get sent straight back to the kitchen to sort it out. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Anyone who toasts fresh bread are OFTW

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Fuuuuuuck !!!

On 24/03/2020 at 09:24, heedthebaa said:

“Right that’s me, I’m away”

”aye hen, see you later”

”you going to lie there all day ?”

”well, no all day, I’m pacing myself”

”get fucking up and do something and I’ll be checking to see if you’re online”

”cheerio hen” 

I don't know why you aren't getting more credit for your pacing it line.  Its brilliant. 

On 29/03/2020 at 10:52, philpy said:
On 25/03/2020 at 18:48, Rizzo said:
Dishes used to be my job while he was supposed to take the bins out and do laundry but he was terrible at remembering the bins and also crap at folding...
And now I see what's going on.

A woman's work is never done...

And as Sean Locke said  maybe that's why they don't get paid as much as us.

That's nae toast then, is it? 
Edit : does sound decent though. 

I suppose technically not but I’m not sure how best to describe it?
We could fall out over this. I've never read such a load of bollocks. You'd get sent straight back to the kitchen to sort it out. 

Try it. Then apologise. I’ll consider forgiving you.

Moans about "idiots" going out in cars to parks etc during the lockdown. Doesn't understand why people aren't getting it or taking it seriously.

Also seemingly wants to nip out to a shop every day for something trivial. Sponges and oven cleaner yesterday, for example.

Goes in a huff when I point out her hypocrisy.

22 hours ago, NJ2 said:

20 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Same as Shandon. Try it.

Well well, regardless if you were taking the piss or not, I’ve just tried it with  sassage and  bacon. Teckle doesn’t come close to this delight, my apologies 👏 a toastwich eh

Well well, regardless if you were taking the piss or not, I’ve just tried it with  sassage and  bacon. Teckle doesn’t come close to this delight, my apologies [emoji122] a toastwich eh

Welcome aboard, brother!
Absolutely not taking the piss, but I do draw the line at cold toast. There’s a fine line between psycho and genius and I know who’s on which side.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

That’s nearly two weeks of working from home together and we haven’t had one argument.

I can only suspect a monumental bust up is coming.

We've been having occasional, smaller bust ups, hopefully to stave off a much larger one further down the line.