Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Googles her symptoms instead of seeking expert medical advice.

Back in the day when we subscribed to a newspaper, the Sunday edition had an article by a 'doctor' talking about some malady or other. No matter what it was, from earache to beri-beri, the Light of my Life was convinced had it. Every...single...week.

Guest bernardblack

“Can we delete anything off the catch up?”

Yes you can delete your love island on the beach ex from death...pets from hell etc that’s takes up 80% of it

“Can we delete anything off the catch up?”

Yes you can delete your love island on the beach ex from death...pets from hell etc that’s takes up 80% of it

“Don’t delete that, i was going to watch that”
What? The programme thats been sitting on catch up for the last two years?

“Don’t delete that, i was going to watch that”
What? The programme thats been sitting on catch up for the last two years?
I did a pre Christmas clear out of unwatched films she recorded over two years old to make space for things she was setting to record

Half of them got recorded again in hd this time.. taking up more space.

Seriously who watches Xmas movies after 24 Dec. Kids aren't even bothered.

Oh and the recording love fucking island and watching it as it records... What the f**k.

Every time we go away somewhere, the weight of our luggage seems to be an issue, booked a long weekend in Barcelona, got 10kg each plus a bag to take on the plane. She’s been aware of this for a while, stressing out it won’t be enough, advised her I can take some of her stuff in my case/bag cause I will never use 10kg.

Get to the airport, 40 quid charge for being over 10kg.

She paid, but that doesn’t stop be finding it annoying as f**k.

Every time we go away somewhere, the weight of our luggage seems to be an issue, booked a long weekend in Barcelona, got 10kg each plus a bag to take on the plane. She’s been aware of this for a while, stressing out it won’t be enough, advised her I can take some of her stuff in my case/bag cause I will never use 10kg.

I'll have a chat with her about this next time yous are round for dinner x

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'll have a chat with her about this next time yous are round for dinner x

Coke mule?

Her, her maw, and her sister in meltdown that the important family dinner tomorrow (so important it was arranged at 11pm last night) is being ruined by the fact I will be at Tannadice, something she has known for weeks.

Some of the heat is being taken off me by the fact her sister's man is a Hibbee and will be in the other end, something that only became apparent this morning.

Her, her maw, and her sister in meltdown that the important family dinner tomorrow (so important it was arranged at 11pm last night) is being ruined by the fact I will be at Tannadice, something she has known for weeks.
Some of the heat is being taken off me by the fact her sister's man is a Hibbee and will be in the other end, something that only became apparent this morning.

I don’t understand how your brother in law’s sexual preferences help you here.

54 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

40 minutes ago, Unconscious Objector said:

I don’t understand how your brother in law’s sexual preferences help you here.

Luckily for you two you posted that in here instead of The Real Top 50 Worst Posters thread or you would be getting hounded called out off the board for homophobia.