Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Bit harsh on @LondonHMFC’s missus here, all she’s appeared to have done is be a little ungrateful about one present one time?

The other stuff are things that may or may not happen on Wednesday, she’s hardly Maggie Thatcher ffs. 

I told my wife the story, she does not see what Mrs LondonHMFC has done wrong. Her thoughts are that he is a conniving c**t and has made a rod for his own back.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Infuriating things your partner does?

How about going out at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning to get all the Xmas food and stuff in?

This morning I'd to make my own fucking breakfast.

First-World-Problems-thread for that sort of pish...

Phoned me in a massive panic because the oven “is broken”. She turned it on half an hour ago and it hasn’t heated up at all. Her mum and dad are coming tomorrow, and how can she have them come for dinner when the oven is broken. It’s a disaster, Christmas is ruined!!!!!111! (For now I’ll ignore their family’s utterly pointless tradition of going to each child’s house for dinner in the week leading up to them all going to their parents’ house on the 25th).

Now P&B, I know what you’re thinking- she’s turned it on, but hasn’t set the temperature. Well you’d be wrong. She set the temperature, and turned the function dial so the light came on. When I arrived, all that was required was turning the dial one more setting.

Arsehole.

25 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

It’s really up to you, if you find it funny enough to laugh at then yes, and if not then no. 

Hope this clears things up for you. 

You have me on ignore Allison,  remember....

On 18/12/2019 at 23:16, ali_91 said:

Rangers 

Worst - 8mile. Shout out to MJC. Bennett loses out by virtue of being the only current poster on my blocked list, so is nowhere near as annoying these days. 

There is a show on BBC1 on Saturday nights. "The Hit List" it's a music intro show. First Saturday night thing I have thought was decent fun in ages so we got into it. if we are in we will watch and maybe a sunday night we check it out on the iPlayer.

As I said it is an intro show, so you get 2=3 seconds of a song before the contestants guess it. Fairly simple. It must play about 40 songs during its 40 min or so show. She is guaranteed to talk over 10-15 of the intros with some inane pish.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Phoned me in a massive panic because the oven “is broken”. She turned it on half an hour ago and it hasn’t heated up at all. Her mum and dad are coming tomorrow, and how can she have them come for dinner when the oven is broken. It’s a disaster, Christmas is ruined!!!!!111! (For now I’ll ignore their family’s utterly pointless tradition of going to each child’s house for dinner in the week leading up to them all going to their parents’ house on the 25th).

Now P&B, I know what you’re thinking- she’s turned it on, but hasn’t set the temperature. Well you’d be wrong. She set the temperature, and turned the function dial so the light came on. When I arrived, all that was required was turning the dial one more setting.

Arsehole.

F****** hell, we'd need to start the week before if we were to indulge in that sort of nonsense. Fortunately relations between Jacksgranny and two of her offspring are cold waresque, so that's not going to happen. Which leaves 4 and I think I could cope with that., although by the time Christmas arrived I probably couldn't face another big feed.

6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I courtesy clicked view ignored post as I’d posted last on the thread. Manners cost nothing.

Now go away you strange misogynist. 

0B2B5BF4-23BD-44C6-9621-24230D121866.png

Sure you did, you were fishing for likes again Allison. 

I told my wife the story, she does not see what Mrs LondonHMFC has done wrong. Her thoughts are that he is a conniving c**t and has made a rod for his own back.
Good to see the misses' alliance is also strong with complete nutcase strangers.

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It's a competitive game they play, how much they can get their daft menfolk to do. There's probably a prize.

I've actually noticed what seems to be a trend in women saying they don't let their men away with stuff.

The way some women talk about their boyfriend/husband is as if men aren't people but possessions.

*You're letting him go to the football" being a very common sentence uttered by the so called fairer sex.

Guest bernardblack
I've actually noticed what seems to be a trend in women saying they don't let their men away with stuff.
The way some women talk about their boyfriend/husband is as if men aren't people but possessions.
*You're letting him go to the football" being a very common sentence uttered by the so called fairer sex.

“You're letting him go to the football?”

Nah? Surely people don’t say stuff like that?

That's been popular with a particular set of harridans for longer than I've been alive, I fear.

Best met with, "who asked you? Shut your face and get back in the kitchen."

Arsehole.

Give her a hard copy of the oven Operating Manual as one of her gifts.
Tied with a nice big ribbon, natch.............[emoji1335][emoji1335]