Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 30/11/2019 at 13:20, Stellaboz said:

Her and her pal being indecisive as f**k, meaning they both do nothing today and my plans for going to a game are scuppered trying to keep her from feeling upset ffs.

So it's Christmas market then home later watching Pars v Thistle on the sofa.

you musta been ragin'

3 for starters

Plays that stupid "Candy Crush" game on her phone for several hours every day to the detriment of anything else getting done around the house.

Says 'I'm going to bed at 9.30pm" then an hour later is still fannying about upstairs like a bull in a china shop

On days where she is up for work before me its lights on, hairdryer going etc where as if I'm up before I'm creeping about for fear of getting bawled at for making a noise

Maybe my mother was right when she said "are you sure she's right for you?"

16 minutes ago, jock_the_squak said:

3 for starters

Plays that stupid "Candy Crush" game on her phone for several hours every day to the detriment of anything else getting done around the house.

Says 'I'm going to bed at 9.30pm" then an hour later is still fannying about upstairs like a bull in a china shop

On days where she is up for work before me its lights on, hairdryer going etc where as if I'm up before I'm creeping about for fear of getting bawled at for making a noise

Maybe my mother was right when she said "are you sure she's right for you?"

My wife gets up, everybody's up.

I get up, I'm up.

Edited by Jacksgranda

She insists on watching Strictly even when there's an important political debate taking place on ITV. 

Watch a bunch of useless amateur arseholes dancing around on tele trying to impress the nation or watch Strictly? I reckon your Mrs made the right call.

3 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Gets up first thing and fires the light on, at 6.30am. I’m usually back in from work about 5am...instead of getting ready else where she insists it’s must be done in the bedroom...

Fire the light on in the bedroom at 5.00 am, see how that goes down.

When I go to bed, I am sure I am not alone here in saying the words. Brushing my teeth & additonal toilet based cleanliness, then being in bed within about 5 mins.

My missus like yerselves seems to have to do things for at least 30 mins before the light goes out.

When I go to bed, I am sure I am not alone here in saying the words. Brushing my teeth & additonal toilet based cleanliness, then being in bed within about 5 mins.

My missus like yerselves seems to have to do things for at least 30 mins before the light goes out.

And heaven forbid you turn the light off before she’s in bed, resulting in her walking past the light switch to get to bed and you have to get up and turn it off? If so then I absolutely feel your pain

4 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
21 hours ago, The Saintee said:
In February I was dragged along to Les Miserables.

It's December and I'm at Les Miserables.

Les Misérables is tremendous.

Going to see it in July. Cannae wait. 

Hope I'm not sitting in front of a sulking @The Saintee.

Guest bernardblack

And heaven forbid you turn the light off before she’s in bed, resulting in her walking past the light switch to get to bed and you have to get up and turn it off? If so then I absolutely feel your pain

Preach brother, preach.

Takes me ages to get to sleep so the aforementioned 30mins that Mrs BB takes fannying around is compounded by her falling asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.

Guest bernardblack

I’d also add in that shes “stressed” that the Christmas tree isn’t up yet.

Stressed.....

I tend to save my stress for work, money, tough situations etc