Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Before checking out of hotel rooms, she’ll clean the room to a level that will have the cleaners doubting anyone’s actually set foot in them.

The beds are made perfectly, sheets done with hospital corners etc... when explaining to her that the cleaner will just have to strip it all back and will in fact be easier for them if the bed is unmade, her response; “I don’t want them thinking we live in a dump”

Before checking out of hotel rooms, she’ll clean the room to a level that will have the cleaners doubting anyone’s actually set foot in them.

The beds are made perfectly, sheets done with hospital corners etc... when explaining to her that the cleaner will just have to strip it all back and will in fact be easier for them if the bed is unmade, her response; “I don’t want them thinking we live in a dump”

Tell her they already know you live in an area that votes Tory, and that they already hate her accordingly.....

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
28 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Tell her they already know you live in an area that votes Tory, and that they already hate her accordingly.....

Mate, as of Friday I’ll once again be a resident of Scotland’s biggest and greatest city, a yes city. 

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Mate, as of Friday I’ll once again be a resident of Scotland’s biggest and greatest city, a yes city. 

Its good that you are removing monkwoman from that environment and into the moral heart of Scotland that is the central belt. I for one welcome the monks. 

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I hate that shit too

Guest bernardblack

Could’ve sworn I had seen a similar post like the following to quote, but perhaps not.....

Had a hellish day at work yesterday so got home, had dinner etc and instead of my foul mood spreading I say “I’m going to go upstairs to watch the football as I’m in a grim mood and it’s not fair you having to put up with that”

Fair right?

Well she must’ve come into the room ten times each with a different reason....the worst one... she started trying on clothes etc on the big mirror

First post in this thread. I've come home to find a Laurel wreath with red and white lights stuck on the front door, sofa cover changes to red, Xmas themed cushions on the sofa and a Xmas tree setup in the living room. It's November, I actively don't celebrate Xmas, and she didn't mention this to me. 
You should have taken the Laurel wreath down, gave it to her along with a Hardy handshake and told her to GTF oot!

General requirements to spoon feed an adult currently infuriating me....

Im away at work, she asked me to order her a bottle as she has folk round tomorrow night....

Delivery is due sometime before 9 tonight. I have told her this. She is now asking me if she should go in the bath or wait to see if it appears.

f**k knows. Its absolutely nothing to do with me. Why am I in the decision making process here?

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

General requirements to spoon feed an adult currently infuriating me....

Im away at work, she asked me to order her a bottle as she has folk round tomorrow night....

Delivery is due sometime before 9 tonight. I have told her this. She is now asking me if she should go in the bath or wait to see if it appears.

f**k knows. Its absolutely nothing to do with me. Why am I in the decision making process here?

So you can get the blame if 1/ she's in the bath when the delivery is made and can't take it, or 2/, she waits for the delivery which is late - "You told me it would be here before 9" - and she doesn't get her bath.*

How long have you been married anyway?

* As Shotgun has already stated! :thumsup2

Edited by Jacksgranda

Moaning about a sore head/back and not taking anything for it, not even paracetamol. This could be extended to anyone in general really, but (being stereotypical/sexist here) women seem to be the worst offenders for this sort of thing. 

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

She’s just gave me a breakdown of how many people she buys for and how much she spends on Xmas presents, I’m stunned 

We've been alarmingly short on cash this year, so I went through our finances in a bit more detail a few weeks ago. In the past six months, she's given away £600 to various internet hard-luck cases via PayPal. We're a single-income household, and I'm earning less than the Living Wage.

She's been deteriorating mentally for a few years now, but thankfully she's still compos mentis enough to ask me to limit her access to our finances  :unsure: