Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

In Largs tonight, some poor guy called Lewis has received numerous phone calls in ten minutes, from his family who are sat near me:

Call 1 - go to the chip shop buy eight fish suppers.

Call 2 - go to the co-op and buy tomato ketchup.

Call 3 - HAND SANITISER (shouting orders at him now)

Call 4 - just leave the till and go and buy some drinks. Random cans. Just a selection for all. No just leave the till it won't take long.

I'm so stressed listening to all of this, I fear Lewis will taste anger and resentment when he's allowed to sit down for his chips.

In Largs tonight, some poor guy called Lewis has received numerous phone calls in ten minutes, from his family who are sat near me:

Call 4 - just leave the till and go and buy some drinks. Random cans. Just a selection for all. No just leave the till it won't take long.

I'm so stressed listening to all of this, I fear Lewis will taste anger and resentment when he's allowed to sit down for his chips.

^^^ Lewis

27 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Lewis from Largs, if your are reading this, put them all under the patio.

Guest bernardblack
She’s never off her phone. Like never.

The second she puts it down after being on it all night though you’ll get the “you know you’re never off your phone...”

We currently have a spray can of canola oil and a bottle of vegetable oil in the cupboard. She pulls out the spray can last night to fry some chicken and says, "I read the other day that these spray oils are bad for non-stick pans as the aerosol damages them and removes the non-stick material".

**proceeds to spray oil directly onto non-stick pan**

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 10:02, throbber said:

I have no idea how it ended up in the house, I actually think it was bought for us but it had very little to do with me. You were banging on yesterday to someone who is expecting a child in a few months time about how this was an essential piece of kit though and I disagreed, it doesn’t make me a hypocrite for having one I just think they’re over rated.

It's a life saver for me, was brutal waiting for the milk to warm up while the wee man was having a meltdown at 2am! All hail the Tommy Tippee!

I came home from work late last night and fancied a snack so stuck a few slices of toast on. We have 3 whole loaves in the house plus 2 slices and a skiddly wee end bit from another loaf. Instead of opening up a fresh one I thought ill just finish that one off.
Now to this morning, she is making breakfast and has decided that those specific 2 and a half slices of bread were integral to her whole breakfast plan which is now ruined, and has flown off the handle about how she can't leave anything in the house without me eating it!

56 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

I came home from work late last night and fancied a snack so stuck a few slices of toast on. We have 3 whole loaves in the house plus 2 slices and a skiddly wee end bit from another loaf. Instead of opening up a fresh one I thought ill just finish that one off.
Now to this morning, she is making breakfast and has decided that those specific 2 and a half slices of bread were integral to her whole breakfast plan which is now ruined, and has flown off the handle about how she can't leave anything in the house without me eating it!

Does she have a pet? If so, put it in a curry.

• 3 weeks later...

Once or twice would be fine but she CONSISTENTLY mixes up he/she and him/her. Much to the point I'm genuinely infuriated.

Talks about the new family kitten. A boy. Always "she is..." reminded hourly.

Talks about a new Frida Monobrow exhibition in town, says something about "his history..."

Give me strength. Left and right also hard at times apparently.