Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Almost every Sunday when we are going somewhere, she decides she wants to watch something on the telly.

You can still go out on your own you know. 

23 hours ago, throbber said:

We’ve started packing for moving in 2 months time and she’s decided that the cupboard that we store loads of stuff is now for packed stuff ONLY so loads of other stuff that was sitting in the cupboard nicely and not in anyone’s way is distributed all over the flat as it’s not packed for moving yet. The cupboard that we store our condiments now has a tommy tippy machine in it and because everything is so tightly packed in then stuff falls out easily. I was looking for beef stock last night and then a jar of Dijon mustard fell out and smashed my wine glass all over the place.

I thought you said the Tommy Tippee was just an overpriced kettle!

Well I obviously needed to have one to be able to say it was an overpriced kettle!
You were presumably aware of what it did prior to buying it. I dont imagine there were any surprises there. So why buy it in the first place?

You were presumably aware of what it did prior to buying it. I dont imagine there were any surprises there. So why buy it in the first place?

I have no idea how it ended up in the house, I actually think it was bought for us but it had very little to do with me. You were banging on yesterday to someone who is expecting a child in a few months time about how this was an essential piece of kit though and I disagreed, it doesn’t make me a hypocrite for having one I just think they’re over rated.

I have no idea how it ended up in the house, I actually think it was bought for us but it had very little to do with me. You were banging on yesterday to someone who is expecting a child in a few months time about how this was an essential piece of kit though and I disagreed, it doesn’t make me a hypocrite for having one I just think they’re over rated.
Alright.... I mean I wasnt having a go ffs

Me prior to having a kid = bottle warmer thing is an overpriced kettle and not worth £25.

Me after having a wean screaming hungry in my environment because I overheated the fucking milk again and am now standing with the bottle underneath the cold tap and somehow it's only really freezing my hand with the stuff inside still hotter than the sun....for the fifth time that week = STFU and take my £25.

Edited by Estragon

My wife just handed me the shopping list, with prices next to the items, and asked me to add it up, which I did. "Does that include the nappies?", she asked (we're expecting sundry grandchildren today). "Aye, you've them down at £2.00", (which seemed a bit cheap, but no matter). "No, no, that's two packs", she says. (Why right 2 packs on the lhs, and then 2 - for packs - on the rhs, I refrain from asking). So I add it up again. "Is that all, the lollies will be £8.00 on their own", she says. I then realise I'm supposed to multiply the price by the number of items and then add it up, I hadn't realised that the price beside each item was only for 1 nr of each. 

Those tommy tippee machines that make the milk up are horrendous for germs, lots of impossible to clean internal parts that leads to illness, just make the bottle up yourself.
I used to fill it with previously boiled water to help with this.