Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Every time there is any discussion about flying anywhere it's the same. Sending me hundreds of screenshots and asking what I think. I don't care that we can save £4 if we fly to Stansted instead of Gatwick 3 days later than we actually want to go. Just book the fucking flights and tell me how much I owe you. 

No matter what time it is, if she loses something, it HAS to be found there and then. Cupboards emptied, drawers emptied, garden searched, full body searches, sniffer dogs out, etc.

On 22/06/2019 at 21:48, philpy said:

No matter what time it is, if she loses something, it HAS to be found there and then. Cupboards emptied, drawers emptied, garden searched, full body searches, sniffer dogs out, etc.

Whenever my wife loses something, her go to scenario is "I must have thrown it in the bin by accident".  I've lost count of the amount of times she's went through bin bags looking for something.  I can, however, tell you the amount of times the item has indeed been thrown out.  None.

13 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Whenever my wife loses something, her go to scenario is "I must have thrown it in the bin by accident".  I've lost count of the amount of times she's went through bin bags looking for something.  I can, however, tell you the amount of times the item has indeed been thrown out.  None.

Utter filth.

18 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Can’t hear me when i shout to her at the top of my voice from the kitchen or that, but can hear me when i mumble to myself in another room.

My long lost brother-in-law...

I have discovered mine can't be quiet for more than 5 mins.

I am deadly serious here. If we were watching telly/films and 5 mins have passed where she hasn't said something, no matter what is happening on screen she has to be vocal. Be it saying something inane or singing the song softly playing in the background.

It could be the most pivital point in the episode/3rd act and suddenly I miss what is being said due to hearing about Teresa in her works wee daft boyfriend fell out with her cos she still has her ex's email address in her hotmail contacts or some other bullshit. Then apologises as I rewind the 15 seconds I missed.

21 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I have discovered mine can't be quiet for more than 5 mins.

I am deadly serious here. If we were watching telly/films and 5 mins have passed where she hasn't said something, no matter what is happening on screen she has to be vocal. Be it saying something inane or singing the song softly playing in the background.

It could be the most pivital point in the episode/3rd act and suddenly I miss what is being said due to hearing about Teresa in her works wee daft boyfriend fell out with her cos she still has her ex's email address in her hotmail contacts or some other bullshit. Then apologises as I rewind the 15 seconds I missed.

Does this mean Teresa's available again?

Constantly saying I have to take cardboard boxes to the dump as there's no space in the recycling. Every time I then go and check I see that there's no space as she's chucked a couple of empty boxes in without bothering to flatten them or even fill them with smaller bits of cardboard.

8 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Constantly saying I have to take cardboard boxes to the dump as there's no space in the recycling. Every time I then go and check I see that there's no space as she's chucked a couple of empty boxes in without bothering to flatten them or even fill them with smaller bits of cardboard.

Dunnp why but I laughed at this.

9 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

She's obviously not used to her spaces getting filled efficiently. Eh? EH?

fggFxHK.jpg.8ef2be978a3c62b5a2d2e1a68c0e4ac3.jpg

3 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Civic Amenity Recycling Facility, please.

Perhaps not infuriating but certainly amusing. Whilst I sat with the evening paper and a cuppa, my missus was complaining that she couldn’t find her Kindle ... ‘’you’ve probably moved it, you’re always moving stuff away so I can’t find them’’, she grumbled.

This rant went on for a good few minutes from the kitchen, before I heard the howling discovery, that whilst hurrying to put the breakfast pots away that morning and rushing out to work, she had placed said device in the dishwasher, popped in a tab and put it on a quick wash!

9 hours ago, Clockwork said:

‘’you’ve probably moved it, you’re always moving stuff away so I can’t find them’’, she grumbled.

I get this all the time, to the point she has a go at me for it despite me not going near whatever it was. Usually turns up pretty quickly and I have to listen very very carefully for the mumbled apology.

2 hours ago, deej said:

I get this all the time, to the point she has a go at me for it despite me not going near whatever it was. Usually turns up pretty quickly and I have to listen very very carefully for the mumbled apology.

What's an "apology"?

7 minutes ago, deej said:
11 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
What's an "apology"?

More of an acknowledgement that it wasn't me that moved it, but it's the closest I'll ever get to an actual apology.

Lucky you, that's more than I ever get...

‘’you’ve probably moved it, you’re always moving stuff away so I can’t find them’’, she grumbled.

With the follow-up of you'd never tidy up it's always me that does it and only I ever put the dishwasher on...