Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

17 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Trying to watch a film together and she starts talking about or asking about what other films/TV shows certain actors have been in. 

I do not give a f**k. Let me enjoy the film. 

I do that. Infuriates my wife but I always feel compelled to.

Recently my two favourites are Hugo in Killing Eve is also Maeve's brother in Sex Education and that Raymond in Killing Eve is the narrator and voice of Abney in Abney and Teale.

17 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm terrible for that. Always pausing stuff to search IMDB to see who has been in what or what the locations were. 

8 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Recently my two favourites are Hugo in Killing Eve is also Maeve's brother in Sex Education and that Raymond in Killing Eve is the narrator and voice of Abney in Abney and Teale.

Sub-human scum, the pair of you.

14 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Have IMDB open and ready on your phone.

My wife has only returned to work for 4 whole shifts after 9 months off maternity leave and the drama has started already.
After 2 shifts back she was actively looking for another job after someone said something to her in a not very nice way (she did tell me but I zoned out).
Financially it helps when the wife works but I can't stand the utter pish that comes with her working there. I spoke to 2 of the other husband's who's wives work there at a Xmas doo and we were all singing from the same hymn sheet.
Does anyone know of any women who like sport, hate drama, like Steaks, hate attention seeking, love animals and hate Tories?
I'm very nearly there. She hates steak though, which is a bit of a b*****d.

58 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Raymond in Killing Eve is the narrator and voice of Abney in Abney and Teale.

Haven't watched Killing Eve now, but I feel compelled to now.  Abney and Teale is another one of the gentle, wistful, overtly middle class kids programmes that I'm trying to get my son into. 

He couldn't give a f**k.  He likes Paw Patrol.  Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Abney and Teale is another one of the gentle, wistful, overtly middle class kids programmes that I'm trying to get my son into. 

Abney and Teale has genuine funny moments, I could sit and watch it with my kids. Same with Hey Duggee.

Blaze and the Monster Machines and Bing are torturous watches.