Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 16/03/2019 at 17:22, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:
On 16/03/2019 at 16:13, hk blues said:
Must be some size of window to have a sill that big! 

Toffee Teeth Towers. We all live in rural splendour here. You'll be wanting to know in which of the lavatories I chose to stack them next.

I'm just wondering why your butler doesn't organise the lavatorial supplies for you!

When she answers the phone she doesn’t actually say anything so we both stay in silence for about 20 seconds like complete bellends as I have no idea if she is actually listening to what I need to speak to her about.

Would also like to add phoning me for no reason at all. Does my head in

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 20:08, PB1994 said:

Would also like to add phoning me for no reason at all. Does my head in

f**k me, this!

If I have a day off she insists on phoning me on her lunch/walk to her car. I generally don't want calls cos all I do all day is answer phones.

She’s just sorted all my shit out for the end of the tax year, so tonight and only for tonight she’s came up trumps. Tomorrow however, is another day 
In that spirit I think it only fair to share when I've been a dick. The other day she got in the car and I farted. It was fucking reeking. I locked the doors and windows from my side and we sat in it. No idea why I did it but I found it hilarious. I'll grow up one day.

7 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Not putting the lid on the diluting juice properly. I've lost count I pick it up and shake, only to cover half the kitchen in orange dilute. I've just went mental at her for doing the above recently.

Stop shaking it.

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 hours ago, heedthebaa said:
She’s just sorted all my shit out for the end of the tax year, so tonight and only for tonight she’s came up trumps. Tomorrow however, is another day 

In that spirit I think it only fair to share when I've been a dick. The other day she got in the car and I farted. It was fucking reeking. I locked the doors and windows from my side and we sat in it. No idea why I did it but I found it hilarious. I'll grow up one day.

No guy should ever stop finding a rotten fart funny.

When I stop laughing at a smelly fart it's time to go.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

No guy should ever stop finding a rotten fart funny.

When I stop laughing at a smelly fart it's time to go.

Thing is when I fart I’m a dirty animal who should go for a shite, when sheeeeee farts it’s all woops a daisies sorry it slipped out. I must add mines reeks though, hers don’t 

Gives me far less info than she has/is required for me to carry out a request. Happens a lot but tonight, the text book example.

Both upstairs, Mrs B reauests that I retrieve the wee red suitcase from the garage.

Ok says I and off I go to our crap filled, freezing cold garage. Look everywhere, then look again to be sure, then return upstairs to tell her its not there. It gets loaned out to her folks etc regular so naturally assumed it might be away.

Her "Oh aye its inside one of the big cases".

Fuckjkijakanahng f**k.... SAKE

Gives me far less info than she has/is required for me to carry out a request. Happens a lot but tonight, the text book example.

Both upstairs, Mrs B reauests that I retrieve the wee red suitcase from the garage.

Ok says I and off I go to our crap filled, freezing cold garage. Look everywhere, then look again to be sure, then return upstairs to tell her its not there. It gets loaned out to her folks etc regular so naturally assumed it might be away.

Her "Oh aye its inside one of the big cases".

Fuckjkijakanahng f**k.... SAKE

There is an argument here for saying that she did exactly the right thing by ‘Russian Dolling’ the cases to save space in your crap filled garage. If you kept it tidy, the wee red case would have been on open view.
Get it sorted, you tinky bassa.
[emoji41][emoji2]

As a further observation, and it applies to many females in my experience but Mrs B is brutal for it....

She can introduce high stress levels into any situation where it is absolutely not required. Today we are going away for the night, no real time reauirements for arrival or anything. Dont need much stuff all of which is packed. In laws will come here to watch the weans so dont need to pack them up either. Sounds simple and relaxing eh? Nope. Not here. She is up to high fucking doe rushing about and finding shite to do that doesnt need done. Totally fucking up my mood when I should be relaxed and happy