Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 07/03/2019 at 20:12, RockMusic said:

Vale of Leven. I can only remember the odd social climber mother calling it a heel. We called it"sleep". Sandwiches were"pieces", especially if you had them as a packed lunch. And lorne sausage was always "square slice".

Did you wear an Onion on your belt as was the fashion of the time?

Just now, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
I knew my missus was always buying new bed sheets and yesterday I did a quick tally up of them and we have 33 sets of bedding. 

Not my fault, I only pished 3 sets.

Ah, she told me the stains were apple juice. I've told her to get 20 sets on ebay anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I knew my missus was always buying new bed sheets and yesterday I did a quick tally up of them and we have 33 sets of bedding. 

Soon to be flying from a motorway bridge with "HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY SHANDON PAR XXX".

2 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Always a fresh set on when you get home from work eh?

Yes, and I've always wondered why she has a few sets with the Falkirk FC crest on it. 

5 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Yes, and I've always wondered why she has a few sets with the Falkirk FC crest on it. 

You should break her other leg for that!

Y-shape cast? 

I laid out a selection of the bedding the other night and photographed it for her. Then she told me there are many more sheets in another cupboard. She's like Rose West, only with bedding rather than young women buried all over the house. 

14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
14 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Not my fault, I only pished 3 sets.

Shandon has just pm'd me a picture of the new bed Mrs Shandon Par has set up for your next visit, pishy. 

images (36).jpeg

Thinks it's acceptable to leave the bog roll holder with an empty roll if she's used the last of it, and not replace it. It takes seconds.
Her rationale is that it's easier to do if you're the next person there. Which is me. She's mugging me off here.

I would try the same tactic but I'm just not wanting to be so lazy.

Thinks it's acceptable to leave the bog roll holder with an empty roll if she's used the last of it, and not replace it. It takes seconds.
Her rationale is that it's easier to do if you're the next person there. Which is me. She's mugging me off here.

This type of behaviour deserves the standard boot to the pie! My wife has been prone to this, swift kick in the fud and lesson learned!

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

There appears to be nobody in our house capable of changing the toilet roll, other than myself. At least there is always another roll sitting for me to put on. There is little danger of us running out of toilet roll, either, as there are three packs of the stuff in reserve, not counting what is actually in the bathroom.

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig