Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Is that the largest Sports Direct mug ever made or some fairly small tupperware?

It is quite a large mug which brings me to another point in that we seem to have nothing bar gigantic mugs in our house.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Sounds like you’ve a half chance at least. I’d expect he’s been in a few playground scrapes more recently than you though so be prepared

I like your logic. The wee man is active. Scarf will be ring rusty. My kid is a bit older than the wee tyrant in question but I've underestimated her speed, reach and power before and been rattled by a 1-2. Scarf needs to get a few rounds in first before taking on The Playstation Kid.

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I like your logic. The wee man is active. Scarf will be ring rusty. My kid is a bit older than the wee tyrant in question but I've underestimated her speed, reach and power before and been rattled by a 1-2. Scarf needs to get a few rounds in first before taking on The Playstation Kid.

He should have an Infant School playground nearby? Wouldn't want to sap his confidence before the big fight.

Shandon should coach Scarf here, much like Apollo Creed did Rocky for the latter's big (rematch) bout with Clubber Lang.

They can race along a beach and cavort in the North Sea in each other's arms.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Shandon should coach Scarf here, much like Apollo Creed did Rocky for the latter's big (rematch) bout with Clubber Lang.

I'm thinking of coaching the wee man instead. I like his aggression and his trash talking. 

Oh I have believe me.  I've told him myself that he needs to change his behavour.  His mum and dad split up when he was 1 so he's never lived with a mum and 'dad' that he can remember before.  He's used to being the man of the house.  Not any more sonny Jim.
It's a fucking tightrope scarf. Normally I would be advocating violence but the little shits are all tooled up now.

Go down the psychological/emotional route imo. Have a quiet word in his ear and let him know that his mum no longer loves him as she wants to start a new family with you. Make it clear that it would be in everyone's best interests that he moves in with his dad on a full time basis. Win, win

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm thinking of coaching the wee man instead. I like his aggression and his trash talking. 

Is this because the small, tight shorts and tiny wee tanktop no longer fit?

Before I make a judgement, do you want the scarf to win or lose the fight?

18 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

It's a fucking tightrope scarf. Normally I would be advocating violence but the little shits are all tooled up now.

Go down the psychological/emotional route imo. Have a quiet word in his ear and let him know that his mum no longer loves him as she wants to start a new family with you. Make it clear that it would be in everyone's best interests that he moves in with his dad on a full time basis. Win, win

He could just take him on at whatever the game - NBA, Fifa.. and absolutely horse him at it. Put the wee fucker right off Playstation for life. 

11 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Could do Shandon but it sounds like the little mentalist might be a bit of a whizz on the PlayStation. Get beat and it'll only reinforce his sense of superiority/control, f**k that.

A scrap it is then. Winner gets to stay in the house. Loser has to pack their bags. 

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I should add that I've been with this lassie 4 years.  I had a mortgage and she did too so  that's why it's taken so long for us to live together.  The wee b*****d didn't seem too bad when you were only living under the same roof 1 or 2 nights per week.

4 Years?  So you have been around the little scrote since he was 4 and take zero responsibility.  Have a word with yourself.

Let's her fucking 8 year old son boss her about and rule the roost.  We've just moved in together and the wee cunt is a nightmare.  
Gets to eat what he wants, screams bloody murder if me or his mum have the audacity to have more food than him (he's 8 I may have mentioned) and he also is fucking obsessed with his PS4.  Like it's a part of him.  If he gets told to turn it off he has some kind of what looks like a fit.  If he has go literally go outside for any reason he has a complete meltdown.  His whole life has been him sat in front of his PS4.
His mum just fucking lets him too.  She gives in to him all the time and I'm stood there asking her is she on a fucking wind up and to boot his arse outside to get some fresh air. It's apparently the same at his dads too. He's soft as shit and generally a fat, useless waster who should've been a hand job.
Both of them have zero authority over an 8 year old.  A fucking 8 year old.
He's 8.  They're in their early 30s.  He's fucking 8.
You could mibbee put some big boy pants on and show the boy the right way instead of acting like he's f**k all to do with you.

17 minutes ago, strichener said:

4 Years?  So you have been around the little scrote since he was 4 and take zero responsibility.  Have a word with yourself.

6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You could mibbee put some big boy pants on and show the boy the right way instead of acting like he's f**k all to do with you.

I was wondering how long it would take the "this is actually your fault" posts to come along. Longer than expected, I must admit.