Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Let's her fucking 8 year old son boss her about and rule the roost.  We've just moved in together and the wee c**t is a nightmare.  

Gets to eat what he wants, screams bloody murder if me or his mum have the audacity to have more food than him (he's 8 I may have mentioned) and he also is fucking obsessed with his PS4.  Like it's a part of him.  If he gets told to turn it off he has some kind of what looks like a fit.  If he has go literally go outside for any reason he has a complete meltdown.  His whole life has been him sat in front of his PS4.

His mum just fucking lets him too.  She gives in to him all the time and I'm stood there asking her is she on a fucking wind up and to boot his arse outside to get some fresh air. It's apparently the same at his dads too. He's soft as shit and generally a fat, useless waster who should've been a hand job.

Both of them have zero authority over an 8 year old.  A fucking 8 year old.

He's 8.  They're in their early 30s.  He's fucking 8.

Take the little brat out go karting or something until he finds reason to get out of the house and away from his PS4. And find an American style boot camp for the summer. Either that or dump her.

Edited by welshbairn

24 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Let's her fucking 8 year old son boss her about and rule the roost.  We've just moved in together and the wee c**t is a nightmare.  

Gets to eat what he wants, screams bloody murder if me or his mum have the audacity to have more food than him (he's 8 I may have mentioned) and he also is fucking obsessed with his PS4.  Like it's a part of him.  If he gets told to turn it off he has some kind of what looks like a fit.  If he has go literally go outside for any reason he has a complete meltdown.  His whole life has been him sat in front of his PS4.

His mum just fucking lets him too.  She gives in to him all the time and I'm stood there asking her is she on a fucking wind up and to boot his arse outside to get some fresh air. It's apparently the same at his dads too. He's soft as shit and generally a fat, useless waster who should've been a hand job.

How much of this was a surprise after moving in?

27 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This post is everything I needed on a Monday morning.  Good work.

27 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Need to know how old her son is for that rant to have any meaning

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Take the little brat out go karting or something until he finds reason to get out of the house and away from his PS4. And find an American style boot camp for the summer. Either that or dump her.

He has a meltdown and wants to go home walking from the house to the car parked the drive which is roughly 4 steps.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

How much of this was a surprise after moving in?

None of it, but you don't realise how bad it is until you actually live with them, not stay a couple of nights a week.  Sometimes he would be at his dads when I stayed at hers.

59 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This is a terrific rant.  Well done.

57 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Remove the hard drive from his PS4 next time he fucks off to his dads and set up a GoPro in his room.  Upload the wee turds meltdown on here.

20 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I Think @TheScarf has moved in with a burd after two days of meeting her.

Sounds like it.

Probably just moved in yesterday. The wee lad's probably wondering who the strange man hogging the Play Station and eating all the fish fingers is. No wonder he's upset.

To be fair the Scarf here, children these days generally are wee wanks, and their behaviour is atrocious.  I know I am obviously tarring them all with the same brush, but some of the language I hear coming out of children's mouths on my street is unbelievable.  Not talking about early/mid teens, talking about young children, five or six years old.  I would have been grounded for a hundred years if my parents caught me swearing at that age.

My two can be a total fucking nightmare to discipline at times.  The eldest does have Aspergers but I swear he plays on it at times and uses that as an excuse to misbehave or shout and scream when something doesn't go his way.  I find they can be really embarrassing too, always think what people must think when they see a 10 year old screaming about wanting to hit himself because he lost a game on his computer or whatever.

Actually can't wait until they're a bit older and I can embarrass them the way that they do to me.  That and hoovering early as f**k when they're teenagers and never out their scratcher.

Who'd huv weans?

Edited by Adam

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Get out. If you resent the little fucker just now you're unlikely to grow to love him. 

If you decide to stay, law down the law when the two of you are alone, tell him how it's going to be and tell him if he grasses on you for giving him a hard time that there's a bomb inside him that will blow up if he does. Kids will believe anything. 

The kid sounds like an absolutely dreadful wee bitch.

Beat all his top scores on the PS4, take a photo of them, then delete all his saves. The day after that break one of the buttons on the PS4 controller and take a photo or video of you doing it, but act all innocent about it. The day after that break a different button on his other controller. Again, photo/video/innocence. The day after that fiddle with the colour settings on the TV so that when he starts up the PS4 it's all weird looking. Again, photo/video/innocence. The day after that scratch the game CDs. Photo/video/innocence. The day after that tamper with the internet settings so that he can't get online. P/V/I. On the 7th day show the little c**t the photos/videos.

The simple solution here is a wifi controlled smart plug for his PS4.

One bit of lip, floodlight failure. Pipe down ya wee dick or its never going back on.

Failing that, track down an old broken PS4, buy it, then smash it to fucking smithereens in front of him when he moans about his dinner so he tginks its the real one.

I hate this little c**t already.