Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I get up about 6.30ish which is quite good because Totally Bonkers Guinness World Records is on in the morning.  This morning a man lifted some bint up with just his beard.  The other day, an Indian lassie pulled a lorry using her ponytail.

Worth getting up for IMO. 

I don't even bother setting an alarm as my son will wake us up.  I've been awake at 6am every day for the last year.  When I've been away for work I wake up at the same time.  

I go to bed pretty early, usually about 10pm.  I'd happily go to bed earlier than that as well.

Guest bernardblack

Just generally being late is infuriating. Whether it’s leaving at 9am or 3pm I’ll be waiting to leave but we’ll be late. Every. Single. Time.

7 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I can see a bit where Milton is coming from. I start work anytime between 8 and 8:30. Some days I'm up at 5am, just because I'm awake but on the days my alarm gets me up, it's 1 alarm at 6:45, I get up, come downstairs and have coffee and cereal, catch up on p&b while listening to talk sport . 7:20 I'm in the shower and then out the door for 7:50ish.

At the weekend I'm up at 7:45 latest, just because I wake up, I'm one of these folk that once I'm awake..... I won't get back to sleep. I've actually seen me up at 4:30am on a Sunday morning.

That’s remarkably similar to myself. Including the bit about sometimes getting up ridiculously early. That used to be good for going out on a longish bike run , until we got a dog about 4 or 5 years ago. Now it’s good for a decent walk with the dog , especially during BST, and being back home before the missus is even up

I'll continue to get up at 6.50 until I'm about to retire and then start getting up at 5am so that when I stop working I really enjoy the long lies.

Thats if I every get to retire, which isn't likely. Anyway as every post on LinkedIn says - plenty time to sleep when you are dead.

That’s remarkably similar to myself. Including the bit about sometimes getting up ridiculously early. That used to be good for going out on a longish bike run , until we got a dog about 4 or 5 years ago. Now it’s good for a decent walk with the dog , especially during BST, and being back home before the missus is even up

I would be away out with the dog but she's a lazy has, she hates going out the gate, esp when Its raining.
I've actually toyed with the idea of getting another dog so I can enjoy walks with it, but I've been told I can get another one when we get the back garden done up. Don't ask, stupid compromise

9 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I would be away out with the dog but she's a lazy has, she hates going out the gate, esp when Its raining.
I've actually toyed with the idea of getting another dog so I can enjoy walks with it, but I've been told I can get another one when we get the back garden done up. Don't ask, stupid compromise

We've got a wood near here with some trails that I'd like to go a walk through. When I suggested it to her she said, "We don't have a dog" :huh:.

Just generally being late is infuriating. Whether it’s leaving at 9am or 3pm I’ll be waiting to leave but we’ll be late. Every. Single. Time.

This used to wind me up no end when we were dating. Text her to say pick you up at 7.15pm to go somewhere and would turn up at agreed time, to receive a text saying “just out the shower won’t be long” doesn’t bother me as much now because if we are going out anywhere it’s usually with friends for drinks and food so i will sit and have a drink while I wait.

Then she will come downstairs and try and rush me and the boys out the door. The same folk that have been waiting 3 hours on her getting ready.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

I got sick of us always leaving late for stuff that I started putting myself in doorways in the house to incrementally shut them off till she has nowhere to go but out the front door.

I stand and glare at her till she tells me to f**k off and sit in the car 

Mrs. FP was a tardy besom when we were first married. Used to annoy the shit out of me. Problem was pretty much solved one night when I left her putting her face on, jumped in the taxi who had been waiting 15 mins with the meter running and abandoned her to her own devices. Told her she could explain to our friends why she missed the opening act.
Heh, heh.........

15 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Simple solution.......use the time when you're up very early to do a bit of landscape gardening. 

10 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
29 minutes ago, A96 said:
Do you need a special licence for a mini digger ?

No idea mate but I'm a stick on to ram it Into the house wall, probably.

Well , at least that'd get your wife and lazy dog's respective arse into gear.

Has spent the last year going on about wanting to move house earlier than we were planning to so are going to be pretty stretched financially for the move.

The house is now going on the market and I'm about to put an offer in on a house at the upper end of our budget as she loves it and all she'll now talk about is amazing deals on holidays she sees on Facebook! "Oh look this is a great deal, only 3 and a half grand for 2 weeks."

Aye that would be lovely, if only every spare penny we had wasn't going into moving bloody house!!