Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

My wife is off on maternity leave the now whilst I pay the bills.

Last week I was feeling a little more tired than usual after work and was hinting like f**k for a nap.

She growls that no way am I going to bed leaving her to bath, feed and put baby to sleep.

She soon says that he's due a nap as he's been up nearly 2 hours and if we get him down we can both have a nap.

After about 15mins he's back up screaming the place down and she's nudging me like mad to go deal with it.

Shortly I find myself up feeding and bathing junior whilst she's lying in a coma.

Must be hard no working all day.

I don't think I was aware that you had sired a child Gaz, unless this is the first mention on here. Congratulations brother.

Started talking about going abroad this year. Told her immediately Turkey & Dubai are both big no’s for me.

Within 10 minutes she’s decided that because her friend likes turkey we’re going.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I don't think I was aware that you had sired a child Gaz, unless this is the first mention on here. Congratulations brother.

Thank you.

Yeah he came just before Halloween and I kept it low profile on here.

Wee belter but the poor wee c**t doesn't know what he's in for once he's old enough to go to football.

10 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Started talking about going abroad this year. Told her immediately Turkey & Dubai are both big no’s for me.

Within 10 minutes she’s decided that because her friend likes turkey we’re going.

I wasn't keen to get taken to Dubai but actually liked it.

A bit of a culture shock but seem serious money out there.

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He’ll not be reproducing any more if his wife reads the last sentence of that post. 

7 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Wee belter but the poor wee c**t doesn't know what he's in for once he's old enough to go to football.

I couldn't wait to have a boy and take him (subject him) to the football. Despite my attempts he literally has no interest in watching or playing it. He's probably seen the state his da gets in over it and decided it's not for him. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I couldn't wait to have a boy and take him (subject him) to the football. Despite my attempts he literally has no interest in watching or playing it. He's probably seen the state his da gets in over it and decided it's not for him. 

Seems to be more common that kids are no longer interested in football or if they are it's the massive clubs who don't really need them.

Will be a tough ask to keep the wee man from the clutches of the super clubs and Interested in the fortunes of Falkirk but I will give it my best shot

Seems to be more common that kids are no longer interested in football or if they are it's the massive clubs who don't really need them.
Will be a tough ask to keep the wee man from the clutches of the super clubs and Interested in the fortunes of Falkirk but I will give it my best shot
My kids were the same. Took them to the Rovers when they were small and after a while it was obvious they weren't interested. Middle son returned in his teens for a while but now in his late 20s he supports Liverpool. Eldest son, now 30, has been coming with me for a few years now and can't wait to subject his under one year old son to the torture. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]