Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

After 6 years of marriage I was pretty confident I'd cracked her enigma code of the correct way to fold clothes, what order the kids clothes go in their drawers, what the correct arrangement for cushions is etc... Only now she's went and watched some Japanese bint on Netflix and has completely changed everything. My enigma decoder has been rendered useless!!

After 6 years of marriage I was pretty confident I'd cracked her enigma code of the correct way to fold clothes, what order the kids clothes go in their drawers, what the correct arrangement for cushions is etc... Only now she's went and watched some Japanese bint on Netflix and has completely changed everything. My enigma decoder has been rendered useless!!

Yep, my wife loves this woman too.

I’ve been using the same towel since Sunday as it’s the only one not tightly wrapped/folded!!!

This is turning into a regular exchange:

Wife: Honey?
Me (in a different room): Yes?
Silence
Me, a bit louder: Yes?
Silence
Me, louder still: Yes?
Silence
Me, voice quite raised now: Yes?
Silence
Me: *eyes turn black, ground begins to shake, flocks of birds take off in alarm*: YES?
Wife: No need to shout
he have a regular interaction. the subject matter is the only thing that changes. for example:-

her: times tea ready?

me (calmly): about 10 minutes?

her: im only asking?

me: i only answered!

no idea why she feels the need to do this but it is more frequent every 4 weeks for a few days

Yep, my wife loves this woman too.

I’ve been using the same towel since Sunday as it’s the only one not tightly wrapped/folded!!!
Honestly think it'll last a couple of days before she loses her shit when the 3 year old goes rooting for his favourite dinosaur pants and his drawer gets emptied!

7 hours ago, nsr said:

She's probably remaining silent so you have to get up and come to see what she wants. Then she can say "Oh, while you're on your feet..."

I just ignore mine unless her cries sounds like she's actually in pain or something.

It’s a great way to cause pure seethe just ignoring what they’re saying. They know you can hear it, but there’s no way to prove it so when they eventually come steaming through in a rage that you’ve not answered then you can sit there like Ainsley Harriot.

My missus watched a stupid little seminar that was meant to help you decide how best to save money for retirement.

It's basically a sales pitch to get you to buy a portfolio management software for a year for a few hundred euros.

Now, she's showing me graphs explaining why we should invest in the stock market like she's some Wolf of Wallstreet expert.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

My missus watched a stupid little seminar that was meant to help you decide how best to save money for retirement.

It's basically a sales pitch to get you to buy a portfolio management software for a year for a few hundred euros.

Now, she's showing me graphs explaining why we should invest in the stock market like she's some Wolf of Wallstreet expert.

Tell her to invest in women's shoes

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

How much washing up do you think you could do without any washing up liquid?

17 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

6 years, eh? :lol:

20 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

After 6 years of marriage I was pretty confident I'd cracked her enigma code of the correct way to fold clothes, what order the kids clothes go in their drawers, what the correct arrangement for cushions is etc... 

Isn't it just her making sure that the clothes/items you use most frequently are put at the bottom and the ones you never use/wear are always at the top?

Coldest night of year but it came as a complete surprise to the good lady wife that her car would need the windscreen scraped . She goes out to clear the windscreen and leaves the front door wide open, the house is freezing cold when she gets back in. After 36 years of being married to the mad woman, I know that saying anything would just start the day with a blazing row, obviously my fault, so keep quiet and seethe to myself. Is it too difficult to work out that doors do close and open ??

I might be away to get sent to prison for severe pie booting.

Been off today, have completely tidy the flat. Taken stuff to the dump, put a washing on, put prints in frames that we’ve been meaning to for a while.

She’s just stormed in, having had a shit day at work, told me I’ve done the washing wrong (how the f**k do you do that?), she doesn’t like the frames (she was to buy them last month), and that the house isn’t tidy enough.

I’m away to the pub.

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Been off today, have completely tidy the flat. Taken stuff to the dump, put a washing on, put prints in frames that we’ve been meaning to for a while.

She’s just stormed in, having had a shit day at work, told me I’ve done the washing wrong (how the f**k do you do that?), she doesn’t like the frames (she was to buy them last month), and that the house isn’t tidy enough.

I’m away to the pub.

2 hours ago, HI HAT said:

Coldest night of year but it came as a complete surprise to the good lady wife that her car would need the windscreen scraped . She goes out to clear the windscreen and leaves the front door wide open, the house is freezing cold when she gets back in. After 36 years of being married to the mad woman, I know that saying anything would just start the day with a blazing row, obviously my fault, so keep quiet and seethe to myself. Is it too difficult to work out that doors do close and open ??

HI HAT, even with 1980s sentencing guidlines, you'd have been out 16 years ago if you'd killed her.

12 hours ago, mizfit said:

, told me I’ve done the washing wrong (how the f**k do you do that?)

Would be quite easy I'd imagine. Apparently I've been opening and shutting doors too loudly all my life, so something as complicated as washing clothes your bound to have fucked it up somewhere man.

14 hours ago, mizfit said:

I’m away to the pub.

"civic amenity recycling facility" Shirley?