Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Wait til Mrs Monkman reads that, you'll be in the doghouse mate.

She’s no idea what P&B is, anytime she’s asks what I’m looking at, or laughing at, I just reply “football”.

It’s easier than explaining I’ve got pretend mates on the internet.

Something no one has mentioned yet is that if your bird is going through your phone there’s a good chance she’s looking for something you’ve done to make herself feel better about what she’s done. I’d be asking your bird if she’s pumping someone else, throbber.

13 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Someone posted a video of a lassie getting shat on and then pumped on my twitter feed the other day.

How do you even broach that subject with a partner? 

Hey doll, I've got a jobby peeking out. :wub:

13 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Someone posted a video of a lassie getting shat on and then pumped on my twitter feed the other day.

How do you even broach that subject with a partner? 

That’s the one. Seemingly it’s on the sun website now, as the guy is married and also lead singer in some reasonably well known band down that way. 

Wives are like cats, in that they spot something of yours that they like, and slowly proceed to make it theirs.

First it's yours. Then it comes under shared ownership ("We're married, aren't we?"). Then it takes up residence in her side of the wardrobe or equivalent but remains under shared ownership ("I use it more often, don't I?"). Then once you've forgotten you ever owned it, it's hers and the process is complete.

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

Wives are like cats, in that they spot something of yours that they like, and slowly proceed to make it theirs.

First it's yours. Then it comes under shared ownership ("We're married, aren't we?"). Then it takes up residence in her side of the wardrobe or equivalent but remains under shared ownership ("I use it more often, don't I?"). Then once you've forgotten you ever owned it, it's hers and the process is complete.

You talking about your bollocks or a jumper?