Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 6/2/2018 at 09:25, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

My Girlfriend....leaves....plug sockets on with nothing plugged in

why is this an issue - does electricity continue to piss out and run all over the floor wastefully costing money if you do this wi' nowt plugged in or something ?

17 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

There are folk reading this who literally have no idea what it refers to. Like how Madeleine McCann jokes won't make sense to folk who are 4 today when they are 30.

It's nice to be in that sweet spot where you're not so young you don't get the reference, but not so old you can't remember it.

why is this an issue - does electricity continue to piss out and run all over the floor wastefully costing money if you do this wi' nowt plugged in or something ?
That's definitely an OCD issue. Doesn't bother me but would drive my Mrs nuts.

She must have some form of OCD. Before she goes to bed she goes around all the sockets to check they're off and counts to a certain number each time. Fucking crackpot.

17 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

There are folk reading this who literally have no idea what it refers to. Like how Madeleine McCann jokes won't make sense to folk who are 4 today when they are 30.

At least they’d still be alive and not have been murdered by their parents.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

She must have some form of OCD. Before she goes to bed she goes around all the sockets to check they're off and counts to a certain number each time. Fucking crackpot.

It can increase risk of fire.

Unlike your outrageous reign of terror with the telly volume, which just increases your risk of dying alone.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Lovely reaction to a potential mental health issue.

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I don't think anyone else moans about their partner on here as much as him to be honest. Surprised he's still with her.

15 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

My sockets don't have an on/off  switch - sent her over here if you want to push her over the edge 

Pish. It's a habit.
I don't think anyone else moans about their partner on here as much as him to be honest. Surprised he's still with her.
And I don't think anyone else on here moans about me more than you do [emoji38]

Sent from my LG-M200 using Pie and Bovril mobile app