Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Where have I stated that I dont stack it properly?  
My stacking is practically this however she insists on putting all the big plates to the outer edges "just in case the helicopter bit hits them".  It doesnt. It never does.  Its not that difficult to see that it wont.
maxresdefault.jpg

Some size of family you've got, judging by the amount of plates. I'd buy a telly if I was you!

18 minutes ago, coprolite said:

in response to your other point it's not dirty cos it's just been washed. hence the need to dry it.

sink users of the world unite. death to tbe bourgoise dishwasher users.

Ah, sorry, misread that. 

I would give you advice but I dont want to dirty my hands with muggle dish washing

Think there was a trypophobia thread on here at one point as well. 
I fucking hate the internet.

For some reason I just searched for mangoworm. Skin f*cking crawling - not even interested in finishing my beer.
Not sure what I expected really. Maybe a nice smoothie recipe?

I don't have a dishwasher and probably won't have as long as I'm living in my current flat. My burd is shite at doing the dishes. Laughably bad to the point I ask her not to do them but she insists. I routinely take plates, cups, pots, pans the lot out of cupboards, shake my head and wash them again properly before using them. 

If you're not going to actually clean stuff then don't waste the  fucking Fairy Liquid!

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Why don't people have dishwashers?

Do you have indoor plumbing?

I have  indoor plumbing but no hot water supply. Regardless,  I don't see the need for a dishwasher  and nothing I've read on this topic has changed my mind.  It's hardly on the scale of not having a television, for example.  

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

I have  indoor plumbing but no hot water supply. Regardless,  I don't see the need for a dishwasher  and nothing I've read on this topic has changed my mind.  It's hardly on the scale of not having a television, for example.  

All dishwashers are cold fill.

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

I’d prefer the dishes were washed with hot water, I’ll never use mine again after this 

The dishwasher heats the water up, that's why they have a heat setting.

Washing machines do the same, although you're probably better not using either as you'll probably get confused as to what goes in which machine.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Washing machines do the same, although you're probably better not using either as you'll probably get confused as to what goes in which machine.

Both wash stuff ffs, if I did get a wee bit mixed up little damage would be done shirley 

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:05, Shandon Par said:

She loves that dog. She's blind without her glasses. Don't think she's deaf but she has a talent for filtering out anything I say. 

All wives do that. Mine also rearranges my words to suit whatever rant she happens to be on.

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Why don't people have dishwashers?

Do you have indoor plumbing?

I don't have space for it in my kitchen tbh. Not without ripping out some of the cupboards which may cost a few quid to tidy up before the dishwasher itself.

I've more important things to spend money on.

17 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Yes, this is true.  However, why do washing machines in the UK have both a hot and cold inlet (red and blue hoses) if the machine is heating the water?  When I was living in Hong Kong there was only the one inlet.