Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

42 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Not good. Had already been caught a year earlier- but sold it as a one off. In my defence I had said in a post on there that I hadn't done anything since I got caught. So she accepted that. However she found out it wasn't just a "one off" but was a large number of women continually since we had got together.

Still together though, but it caused grief for years, split up for a year and the only social media I am permitted to have (bizarrely) is Snapchat.

f**k living like that.

46 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Not good. Had already been caught a year earlier- but sold it as a one off. In my defence I had said in a post on there that I hadn't done anything since I got caught. So she accepted that. However she found out it wasn't just a "one off" but was a large number of women continually since we had got together.

Still together though, but it caused grief for years, split up for a year and the only social media I am permitted to have (bizarrely) is Snapchat.

You must be some ride if she's still with you after that.

Either that or she has crippling self esteem issues.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I've little self control a ban on social media and other checks on my actions keeps my behaviour in tact for my own benefit.

Sounds like you need a Carer not a girlfriend! 

3 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Meanwhile I'm sure your conduct is exemplary in all aspects of your life.

Would you not be better either single or agreeing to an open relationship? 

I'm sure having found you posting on a forum before about your personal life. She'd be thrilled to find yet more intimate details of your relationship being shared again.

16 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Sitting in a poorly lit room with only the big light on is depressing single man/jakey/student behavior.

Sort yerselves out.

Removed the big light from the living room like a boss.

Feeling #epic.

I'm sure having found you posting on a forum before about your personal life. She'd be thrilled to find yet more intimate details of your relationship being shared again.

And there's no doubt with the history of cheating a name like "The Chlamydia Kid" will go down well.

With regards to cheating partners being taken back, much of this is to do with financial stability and a better the devil you know outlook on life. People who look at a couple and say "I don't see why she doesn't just leave him" for example fail/refuse to see just how messy a break up will be when there is a house, car and assets are involved, let alone children.

With regards to cheating partners being taken back, much of this is to do with financial stability and a better the devil you know outlook on life. People who look at a couple and say "I don't see why she doesn't just leave him" for example fail/refuse to see just how messy a break up will be when there is a house, car and assets are involved, let alone children.

Took my pal months to finish with his ex for cheating. We knew of at least 6 incidents in the space of a year with many more rumoured to have happened.

He said he didn't want to break it off because he'd have to admit to his parents that she was trouble.

Can maybe understand if it was a one off, drunk thing, but if either of us were shagging about behind the others back consistently I'm sure we'd be out on our arse pretty fucking quick.

Cheating on your spouse is really something you should keep to yourself. Its nothing to be proud of, and leaving an online trail of evidence is foolishness on a quite mental scale.

At least he doesn't have some awkward username, something STD related for example that would have guys running a mile from her through association.

Eta: Ah, one cannot rule out calculated scumbaggery by doing this to keep her to himself after going through his own slippery cheating b****** phase.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

For me, every man in the world fantasises about banging some strange, most men have something that keeps them from doing so. In my case, BSLM has knocked me back already and threatened a restraining order.

FTFY

Some of my mates shag about and manage to hide it from their girlfriends but I've never seen the appeal, it's like a full time job with all the lies, hiding text messages and making sure you don't get caught on social media etc. If your that desperate to shag about just be single rather than try to have your pie and eat it too. If it's a one-off drunken mistake I can understand it but if it was my missus making the mistake I still don't think I could get past it and continue the relationship.

Edited by irvine_buddie