Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Handsome bloke with a bit of beard/stubble appears on tv. She'll say "oh he's handsome" or may just get down to business. I note this and grow some stubble of a bit of a beard and get "eugh, don't come near me you look like a fucking pirate".

I'd imagine you advancing on her wearing nothing but a poundland cagoule, with your jolly roger raised, wouldn't necessarily be many women's fantasy.

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd imagine you advancing on her wearing nothing but a poundland cagoule, with your jolly roger raised, wouldn't necessarily be many women's fantasy.

Aw, keep talking, baby. You do it so good. 

10 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I now have to lie when we have to be somewhere on time. Last time we were meeting to get a train together I told her the train was 12.30. She arrived at 13.10, the train was 13.40. I'll be there in 5mins has varied anywhere between 15mins and 3 hours.

Why lie? Just get on the train and go where you are going.  

We have an open plan staircase into the living room so she always sits at the top of the stairs drying her hair when I'm watching the telly. Plenty of sockets and large wardrobe mirror in the bedroom for doing the hair.

Hoover when I'm watching telly.

Panics if I drive over 50 mph on a motorway and she thinks all other drivers are on the road with the intention of crashing into us.

Thinks I'm her gofer.

Constant bloody soaps on the telly yet one game of football and I'm hogging it all week.

Thinks making dinner consists of having a pizza in the fridge for me to heat up when I get home.

Expects breakfast made every weekend, in bed too if she isn't up.

We have an open plan staircase into the living room so she always sits at the top of the stairs drying her hair when I'm watching the telly. Plenty of sockets and large wardrobe mirror in the bedroom for doing the hair.

Panics if I drive over 50 mph on a motorway and she thinks all other drivers are on the road with the intention of crashing into us.

Thinks I'm her gofer.

Constant bloody soaps on the telly yet one game of football and I'm hogging it all week.

Thinks making dinner consists of having a pizza in the fridge for me to heat up when I get home.

Ditch her.

Leaving stuff lying on the sofa, meaning I've got to move stuff to get a seat. Chucked a load of stuff where she sits tonight though, leaving her with no option but to tidy it up. Someone mentioned not tidying up after preparing meals. Yep, that happens here as well. Various pots, cutlery, sauces, empty packets, pieces of veg, etc lying everywhere while we sit down to eat, without a hint of even putting anything in the sink to soak.

33 minutes ago, 2lgm said:

Thinks I'm her gofer.

Just what the f**k is a 'gofer'?

Leaving stuff lying on the sofa, meaning I've got to move stuff to get a seat. Chucked a load of stuff where she sits tonight though, leaving her with no option but to tidy it up. Someone mentioned not tidying up after preparing meals. Yep, that happens here as well. Various pots, cutlery, sauces, empty packets, pieces of veg, etc lying everywhere while we sit down to eat, without a hint of even putting anything in the sink to soak.

She's probably posting on mumsnet just now saying "oh god he is so annoying. He has all sorts of Facebook dramas with people he speaks to on that awful pie and bovril site and he ends up stalking them and crying to me in bed that they don't want to hang about with him"

To which 'supermumsuperwoman' replies: "Minter"

1 hour ago, 2lgm said:

Thinks I'm her gofer.

Fat tae?