When are you voting, who for and what's your polling place like?

Fide

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow afternoon sometime.

My polling station has moved from round the corner in a shed behind Inverness Cathedral to a Primary School about a mile away with the worst road crossing for pedestrians in Inverness, probably. So I'd expect a reduced turnout for the surviving elderly and a healthy victory for.....

Drew Hendry.

40 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Who the fucks Fred Kite?   

he's in a song on Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band- "for the benefit of Fred Kite, there will be a show of ballet in the cornfields tonight" 

polling station used to be in me old primary school, now it's in a nearby community hall. 

probably vote in the evening. 

i'm voting for the good guys but I'd like to vote for this guy:

59388a2aec6cf_number6.jpg.a11e6642571e2116bd04fd1f1796ac2f.jpg

I know many people have voted SNP in the past and it always feels like the SNP are asking for Green and others' to vote them; but honestly, I'll vote Green in the next Holyrood if you vote SNP tomorrow one last night (for now).

Just think of Murdo, Ruth, Douglas Ross, and all those other loveable Scots Tories on TV trying to paint up lots of 'close second-place' finishes.

8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

he's in a song on Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band- "for the benefit of Fred Kite, there will be a show of ballet in the cornfields tonight" 

polling station used to be in me old primary school, now it's in a nearby community hall. 

probably vote in the evening. 

i'm voting for the good guys but I'd like to vote for this guy:

59388a2aec6cf_number6.jpg.a11e6642571e2116bd04fd1f1796ac2f.jpg

What? This guy?

cc727d1e782cb490e139c3ba4784d4f1.jpg

F*ck royalty!

When? Before I'm racing this evening in Aberdeenshire, around 12:45

Polling station - a fairly nondescript church next to my old Primary School in Dundee West

Who for? SNP. Chirs Law to be precise

After work and once I've had my tea. Me and the wife will saunter up to the communal area of a sheltered housing complex (not what I had in mind when i opted out of postal voting to return to old-skool booths) to vote for the colourful Chris Law, SNP.

Archived