When are you voting, who for and what's your polling place like?

Fide

I'm actually a little bit more concerned for Wishart than I was earlier.

Everyone I've spoke to (bar my family who are Tory dickheads) have voted for him, but can't shake the feeling the tories are gonna nick it.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted at 5:30pm.

Second vote at my new polling place - a longstanding but dreary local primary school.

Voted for Kirsty Blackman of the SNP. Should be a comfortable re-election for her tonight.

Voted about an hour ago at the local primary school. Me and the girlfriend are 2 votes for Toni Giugliano of the SNP, but I'm pretty certain the Lib Dems are going to win, which is a shame as their candidate seems like an absolute careerist whereas the SNP boy appears to be interested in the local community. Also, she's a unionist Tory-enabling Lib dem c**t, so there's that.

Voting done. Voted for mhairi black [emoji111]

Meant to say: spoke to my mum on the phone who was voting Tory. Asked her if she did it and got the reply " when I got there it was too wet to get out the car so I just went home" - here's hoping that scenario was repeated throughout the country!

Today's the day. As I've recently moved I'll be changing from my polling station of a primary school to a sports centre. I use the gym at the sports centre so it's pretty handy.
I'll vote for Mr Alex Salmond. I've literally had nothing specific from the other candidates - I may have voted labour if I'd been persuaded. Will be placing my vote this evening. In a new (to me) polling station!

Successfully negotiated the new polling station. A soulless gym hall. The primary school was better. Went about half 6 and there's was more invigilators (are they invigilators? The old dears that work there) than voters. It was pishing down though. Think the man JC has helped out slab big time.

9 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I own a small business so always saw them in a more favourable light than most.  Brexit is the biggest factor that has made me change my mind (that and Theresa May doesn't have DC's boyish charm).  I've never been in favour of independence really, I don't like separatism and believe we should work harder to get along with each other however  for that same reason I'd probably vote Yes in a referendum if it meant Scotland being a part of the EU.

Seems relatively fair minded. What did you plump for in the end?

Archived