When are you voting, who for and what's your polling place like?

Fide

2 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Two SNP would do the trick..... They'll never notice....

I thought exactly the same. I could never be trusted with a proxy vote :lol:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Two SNP would do the trick..... They'll never notice....

Was thinking about doing a big cock and balls on his ballot for a laugh. He's been on Facebook preaching how important it is to vote and how he's organised a proxy, etc. He'd be furious. 

I think it's one of the safest SNP seats in the country too, so won't make a difference. Struggling to talk myself out of doing it.

Voting after work in my local primary school for the SNP chap - Stewart McDonald. 

Ideal situation for me would be an SNP white-wash in Scotland, who would then hook-up with Labour, Lib Dems and Plaid Cymru and form a coalition. Can't see it happening though.

Today's the day. As I've recently moved I'll be changing from my polling station of a primary school to a sports centre. I use the gym at the sports centre so it's pretty handy.
I'll vote for Mr Alex Salmond. I've literally had nothing specific from the other candidates - I may have voted labour if I'd been persuaded. Will be placing my vote this evening. In a new (to me) polling station!

I thought exactly the same. I could never be trusted with a proxy vote [emoji38]

I got to vote for a pal in the independence referendum. He was yes but even if he wasn't, he would have been.

I was away for the council elections and pretty sure my pal voted for the nonsense independent candidate on my behalf

Ayr, Cumnock & Carrick.

Sprinted (well what passes for it these days) around 10am to vote for Corri Wilson & the SNP.

I stay just across the road from the Sports Centre where polling takes place - it's varied between light rain and absolutely pissing down (currently) all morning and I reckon turnout so far is low.

Voted half an hour ago.

Village hall in the only Angus area of Dundee West (so I shall claim it be to our Tory heartland here)

Darren Cormack. Nice chap!

14 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

My polling station is less than a minute's walk from my flat. I can actually see it from where I'm sitting right now.

364313.jpg?b64lines=TU1NLCBDT05WRU5JRU5ULiA=

This has influenced me to change my profile picture.

14 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Already postal voted so it's probably been set on fire or something. 

Mike Weir - good guy (SNP)

The other candidates are fucking awful. Kirstene Hair, a Tory cuntress from a rich family of landowners, barely out of Uni, A Lib Dem who appears to have been pulled through a skip, and some Labour no-mark from Dunfermline who's done almost nothing to promote himself. 

@Stellaboz

6 hours ago, kristov said:

After work and once I've had my tea. Me and the wife will saunter up to the communal area of a sheltered housing complex (not what I had in mind when i opted out of postal voting to return to old-skool booths) to vote for the colourful Chris Law, SNP.

I shall be voting after work on the way home, also at a sheltered housing complex (not sure if it's the same one as you) also for Chris Law of the SNP.

Postal voted a week or so ago for Kirsteen Oswald (SNP).  If only P&B was a true cross section of the voting public, it would be a whitewash.  Perhaps shows, like all social media, it can be a bit of an echo-chamber.

Voted - 12.50pm

Local nursery. Only party campaigner there was a polite Green.

Voted - Patrick Grady (SNP, Glasgow North). In some circumstances I could have chose Patrick Harvie (Green), Labour's Pamela Duncan-Glancy is capable but my loathing of Scottish Labour, her tweets earlier this week re nationalists and, pettily, her having UK in her Twitter handle... nah. This constituency COULD be interesting. Crossing ma fingers last night's Survation Scotland poll was an outlier.

Archived