16 year old Goalkeeper looking for club Edinburgh!!!

Tambostevo19

Good luck to you. I hope u find what you are looking for however please be ready for numerous people coming on and telling you to stick to youth football!
Same thing happens every single year so be aware lol

Good luck to you. I hope u find what you are looking for however please be ready for numerous people coming on and telling you to stick to youth football!
Same thing happens every single year so be aware lol

That's ma boy that's posted this mate he was meant to post this on youth forum [emoji23]. I'll get him to sort it.

Your decision buddy but I would stick at the youths another couple of seasons at least. Good chance in a couple of seasons the junior clubs will be sniffing about your age groups. Good luck tho mate hope you get a club sorted if its amateur football your looking to play

Your decision buddy but I would stick at the youths another couple of seasons at least. Good chance in a couple of seasons the junior clubs will be sniffing about your age groups. Good luck tho mate hope you get a club sorted if its amateur football your looking to play

Aye he's best looking at youths mate. Am gonna get him to bring this down and put it on youth forum. He's just growing out of the age group the team he was with and there older team folded.

Not trying to put him off mate if that's what he wants to do. A couple more years to progress n I'm sure he would get a better club be it ammie or junior 16s a baby for a keeper most of the good ones are getting on s bit lol. Tell your lad good luck 

Not trying to put him off mate if that's what he wants to do. A couple more years to progress n I'm sure he would get a better club be it ammie or junior 16s a baby for a keeper most of the good ones are getting on s bit lol. Tell your lad good luck 

Haha I know your not mate. I said to him to put a post on pnb . Up to him if he wants to try go amateur. But I did advise him to post on the youth forum. He will be fine. Decent keeper and level headed.

Archived