Ayrshire cup semi's !

eamonn

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

week on monday at Newlandsfield ! lol

2 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Get in there - on holiday and couldn't be there. Well done boys

When is the final ...... likely to be a Tuesday at 1.30 pm !!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

A Talbot and Cumnock final.
Great stuff.emoji106.png

Do you think they will change the venue now that its a local derby ?

24 minutes ago, eamonn said:

Do you think they will change the venue now that its a local derby ?

Nae chance but they should hold at the Glen's maximise the gate and get some much needed revenue in for the teams and save the fans a few bob travelling. Another unlucky night for the lads but the team are learning and becoming very hard to beat over 90 mins, 5 loses all season is a big improvement on last season just no trophies to show for it.

Good luck in the final troops see ya next season.

25 minutes ago, WhoAteAllTheDepays said:

Surely with the final being at Meadow. I rethink of the venue has to be done. Only one way in and out of Meadow. Cant only imagine the losing sides fans having to walk through or passed the winning sides fans. Surely common sense much come in to play

Wrong, There is another entrance at the James Cres end opposite end of the ground which will be used i'm sure if need be :)

Game of two halfs tonight, we were in command in first half then a role reversal in the second half.  Good to get to another final, hopefully have a few of the missing bodies back for next week.

1 hour ago, WhoAteAllTheDepays said:

Surely with the final being at Meadow. I rethink of the venue has to be done. Only one way in and out of Meadow. Cant only imagine the losing sides fans having to walk through or passed the winning sides fans. Surely common sense much come in to play

There's two gates at the Meadow and they were used in the Ardagh final this season.

Archived