PETERHEAD - 17/18 Season

17 minutes ago, TOONSER said:

Looking at the match preview page, it may be redundant with the news feed showing all the news on upcoming matches and could be removed - thoughts?

I decided to keep and update!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/08/2017 at 21:33, TOONSER said:

I decided to keep and update!

The website information is looking a great deal better now than when I looked a month or so ago.  Perhaps the spiel about our manager could be updated as it looks like it's from about 5 years ago!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you guys feel you have started the season? Have you been satisfied with 13 points out of 27 so far?

I spoke with your manager last week prior to the Inverness game and this was his assessment of the season to date. 

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/10/12/jim-mcinally-tells-peterhead-let-them-take-the-plaudits-ahead-of-colville-park-match/

On 10/12/2017 at 15:17, dafcburty said:

How do you guys feel you have started the season? Have you been satisfied with 13 points out of 27 so far?

I spoke with your manager last week prior to the Inverness game and this was his assessment of the season to date. 

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/10/12/jim-mcinally-tells-peterhead-let-them-take-the-plaudits-ahead-of-colville-park-match/

Good as always 

On 12/10/2017 at 15:17, dafcburty said:

Mixed start to the season. Inconsistency is still our big problem. When we're good, we can match anyone but when we're bad we're all over the place.

It's actually 13 points out of 24 unless that's an omen for Saturday's game but even so that's not good enough for automatic promotion and we need to learn how to break down teams especially at home.

3 hours ago, blueone said:

Mixed start to the season. Inconsistency is still our big problem. When we're good, we can match anyone but when we're bad we're all over the place.

It's actually 13 points out of 24 unless that's an omen for Saturday's game but even so that's not good enough for automatic promotion and we need to learn how to break down teams especially at home.

Sorry, got ahead of myself - indeed, it is 13/24! My apologies for that. 

Saturday's win, albeit against Amateur opposition, may be the confidence boost needed?

Agree with Blueone - a couple of excellent results, a couple of meh results and a couple of poor results.  

Hopefully the goals will breed confidence - especially for Rory who hadn't been scoring much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, peternapper said:

Was he at Aberdeen until the summer, where does he play. As you say hopefully he can make his mark. Noticed the other day the lad Samson Gabriel had been put out on loan,  would be surprized if he returns.

Do you even need to ask? He is a midfielder of course! Perfect for bolstering our fragile back 4!

This is him scoring against Formartine:

• 1 month later...

Archived