STV Leaders Debate

1 minute ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Going back a few minutes - did Bernard ask a blind guy if he had any observations?

I can mind listening to a phone in radio programme some years ago when a caller asked David Blunkett if he couldn't see what was going on here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Only thing being talked about is "the dugdale" telling nic about supporting indy.She may have found her bale out clause from leading slab

Dugdale will find it hard to deny given it was all over the press a year ago.

That's several times now Dugdale has said it's Theresa May or a Labour government. She can't even bring herself to say Corbyn's name. I'm reading on Twitter that Corbyn will be in Glasgow City Centre tomorrow morning but Scottish Labour have, from what I can see, failed to mention this at all. Utter shambles.

Dugdale is toast. There are plenty of examples on record of her saying she could back or at least not try to block another Indie ref. Even Roden doesn't deny that.

4 hours ago, capybara said:

Dugdale is toast. There are plenty of examples on record of her saying she could back or at least not try to block another Indie ref. Even Roden doesn't deny that.

It makes her campaign this time around even more bizarre. She doesn't have to campaign so strongly on the  basis of #Noindyref2 and is supposed to favour some kind of federalism, which she has barely mentioned.

Archived