Cumbernauld United 2017-2018

BeverleyHills

On 16/01/2018 at 15:41, TheNauld said:

I may also add that we brought in money to the club through the sale of Terry Hewitt and Jamie Watson

Dough for Jamie Watson....guys a doo......Shetto got him from Clyde on loan and was a waste of jersey.....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated list

Andy Frame: Manager

JP McBride: Coach

Billy McDonald: Coach

Ian Wilson: Coach gk

Harry Stevenson: Physio

David Buchanan

Alan Benton

Jamie Kennedy

Tony Stevenson

Ross McCabe

Paul McMenamin

Andy Sinclair

Paul Murphy

Micheal McLaughlin

Martin Shiels

Paddy McCabe

David Dickson

Darren Bowie

Robbie winters

Chris Lennon

Fraser Team

10 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

A well deserved 3 points today, hopefully we’ll push on up the league now

lying at home feeling no well and missing a win at the Ayrshire San Siro.......what was it a poor ref , terrible park non existent  away support blatantly off side goal or for once in a millenium a well deserved win by the away team

Serious question. Where was Robbie Winters today? I had family who booked hospitality to watch him, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen fans who had a reunion weekend and couldnae be arsed going to Greenock or Aberdeen, and were told he’s off to Norway. On holiday or playing?
I did suggest there was a c-diff outbreak in his care home, but your two fans managed to make the game and doubled the average age of our crowd.

Well deserved ur having a laugh. Scored on the break on a rare foray into Meadow half and then sat in. Nothing wrong with that but well deserved eh naw. 

The object of the game of football is to score against your opponent and not to concede a goal, both of which we did today. So as I said earlier, well deserved today. All the best for the rest of the season

1 hour ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

Serious question. Where was Robbie Winters today? I had family who booked hospitality to watch him, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen fans who had a reunion weekend and couldnae be arsed going to Greenock or Aberdeen, and were told he’s off to Norway. On holiday or playing?
I did suggest there was a c-diff outbreak in his care home, but your two fans managed to make the game and doubled the average age of our crowd.

and IQ  too I would imagine

On 1/27/2018 at 22:18, TheNauld said:

The object of the game of football is to score against your opponent and not to concede a goal, both of which we did today. So as I said earlier, well deserved today. All the best for the rest of the season

Not in Ayrshire .You stand for 90 minutes with your eyes closed and dream of what you would like to happen and when it doesn't blame the world

Archived