Cumbernauld United 2017-2018

BeverleyHills

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
How we never got the three points today is beyond me, we were by far the better footballing team, but misses and saves by the keeper put paid to our winning run

You’re delusional if you think you were the better team.

Every bit of play from you was an aimless lump up the park, at least Meadow tried to play a bit of football on your swamp.

3 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

You’re delusional if you think you were the better team.

Every bit of play from you was an aimless lump up the park, at least Meadow tried to play a bit of football on your swamp.

You will be glad to back at the Ayrshire San Siro then chum . The smell of sour grapes wafting all the way back up from darkest Irvine .You're not at the high end of the juniors any more chum .a draw was the fairest outcome .Every bit of play was an aimless lump......like our opening goal .Aye right ! It seems to be an Ayrshire thing when you don't do as well as you think you have the divine right to then refs are crap / homers ,.linos are blind .Suck it up pal and get over it

It was the kind of game with a lot of silly wee fouls which the ref got mostly right chum although he and the linesman did miss a blatant handball in the box chum. I can take conceding last minute goals no matter how undeserved they are chum, there’s more to life that football chum. Meadow fans are very aware we’re not at the high end of the juniors chum but I’ve no doubt we’ll be back there in a few years chum. Hope you and the other 3/4 Nauld fans enjoyed the victory yesterday chum, oh wait, ye didn’t win.

40 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

It was the kind of game with a lot of silly wee fouls which the ref got mostly right chum although he and the linesman did miss a blatant handball in the box chum. I can take conceding last minute goals no matter how undeserved they are chum, there’s more to life that football chum. Meadow fans are very aware we’re not at the high end of the juniors chum but I’ve no doubt we’ll be back there in a few years chum. Hope you and the other 3/4 Nauld fans enjoyed the victory yesterday chum, oh wait, ye didn’t win.

Well spoken Stuart, chum

Lol

On 03/09/2017 at 10:40, TheNauld said:

An excellent result yesterday despite the referee trying his best to ruin the game. I thought we deserved the win albeit a tough game.
Excellent hospitality from our hosts, and the Killie Pie was superb emoji122.pngemoji122.png

Heading for the return fixture on Saturday, is there anywhere in the ground that weans can kick a ball about ?

Heading for the return fixture on Saturday, is there anywhere in the ground that weans can kick a ball about ?

Yes the Astro parks inside the ground are a safe place for the kids to play with their ball whilst you watch the game and they can’t get out the ground without you seeing them

39 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

Yes the Astro parks inside the ground are a safe place for the kids to play with their ball whilst you watch the game and they can’t get out the ground without you seeing them

Thanks for that, looking forward to the game on Saturday. Is Robbie Winters still playing as well as he was at Darvel?

Archived