Paddy McCabe

Kieran Brown

Scott Murphy

Jamie Watson

New Signings

Chris Zok ( Renfrew)

Mark Batchelor ( Cumbernauld Colts)

Darren Bowie ( Thorniewood)

More to follow this week,watch this space.

I knew Batchy was leaving Cumbernauld Colts and I saw his old man with Chris Zok's old man and Scott Murphy's old man at our game v Cumbernauld at the end of the season, so I suspected something may be afoot there.

Things didn't really work out for Batchy at Colts, it's good to see him stepping back up to the Juniors.

I knew Batchy was leaving Cumbernauld Colts and I saw his old man with Chris Zok's old man and Scott Murphy's old man at our game v Cumbernauld at the end of the season, so I suspected something may be afoot there.
Things didn't really work out for Batchy at Colts, it's good to see him stepping back up to the Juniors.

Was that your old man's club annual meeting

Seen Renfrew a good few times last year and was always impressed with Zok. Gives centre halfs a  hard time and scores goals.  Will be a loss for Renfrew.

The squads taking shape now, I'm looking forward to the season ahead

Delighted to announce the signing of William Wells tonight.
William joins from Irvine Meadow.
Great addition to the squad.

Getting there

The club are delighted to announce a new addition to the management team, Lorna McEwan is now on board as the Club's Commercial Manager. Lorna a local resident will be working to generate sources of income to help improve the Club's on-going  investment in their facilities, and also help provide the necessary funds to support the manager in recruiting the best players available to the club. We wish Lorna well in these exciting times for the club. 

2 hours ago, BeverleyHills said:

The club are delighted to announce a new addition to the management team, Lorna McEwan is now on board as the Club's Commercial Manager. Lorna a local resident will be working to generate sources of income to help improve the Club's on-going  investment in their facilities, and also help provide the necessary funds to support the manager in recruiting the best players available to the club. We wish Lorna well in these exciting times for the club. 

Some excellent pre-season signings. And the appointment of a Commercial Manager is

another step forward. Well done, everyone.

Squad Update

David Buchanan

Jordon Brown

David Hamilton

Terry Hewitt

Alan Clark

Kieran Brown

Andy Sinclair

Paddy McCabe

Tony Stevenson

Scott Murphy

William Wells