Beith manager to go at the end of the season

Talbot Bing

Hmm if largs fail to turn up and they have to play the committee then talbot could win 10-0 then again knowing talbot they would probably still only win 1-0 with a last min deflection after a long punt from the keeper [emoji4]

Bet you wish Rob Roy had won last few vital league games 1/0 with punt up the park n deflection ,instead of falling at last hurdle in the title race [emoji4]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets hope the Beith manager stays ! first time round he won the league second time he won the cup ! if he leaves he may come back and then do the double !! MILLER MUST STAY !

lets hope the Beith manager stays ! first time round he won the league second time he won the cup ! if he leaves he may come back and then do the double !! MILLER MUST STAY !

Sorry eamonn I was just up to a wee bit of mischief.

That Tucker thread couldn't survive on its on. [emoji16]

Am sure Mr Miller will be staying with Beith for a few more seasons.

lol no

11 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Sorry eamonn I was just up to a wee bit of mischief.

That Tucker thread couldn't survive on its on. emoji16.png

Am sure Mr Miller will be staying with Beith for a few more seasons.

no problem pal

Surely you mean MILLER MUST GO and then come back again?

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Surely you mean MILLER MUST GO and then come back again?

no no if he come's back he may win the double ! a dark cloud will be over kilbirnie that may never lift Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

21 hours ago, Shanner said:

Was there an open top bus parade to celebrate winning the "only losing 5 games (well, 6 actually) Cup"? 

Yes was the day after your open top bus for finishing mud table a fine effort from such a poor side well done

1 minute ago, kenny131 said:

Yes was the day after your open top bus for finishing mud table a fine effort from such a poor side well done

I'm not seeing Talbot fans trying to act like they're on the up and up despite having a demonstrably worse season than the one before. 

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

I'm not seeing Talbot fans trying to act like they're on the up and up despite having a demonstrably worse season than the one before. 

Ooooft  wit a statement that is where you been hiding the last 5 weeks bwahaha

Archived