Beith manager to go at the end of the season

Talbot Bing

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Hmm if largs fail to turn up and they have to play the committee then talbot could win 10-0 then again knowing talbot they would probably still only win 1-0 with a last min deflection after a long punt from the keeper :)

Better when the linesman puts the flag up then down and Wilson rams the ball into the net to put the Gypsies out the league running. Of course you don't know what I'm talking about because it happened at one of your many boycotted grounds.

2nd n 3rd rounds did Talbot win any of them

Beith have let themselves down. You're comparing yerselfs against the Talbot when you should be doing it against the glens [emoji41].

One season wonders

30 minutes ago, Shanner said:

They failed - fairly meekly - in the League, the Scottish Cup and the WOS cup.

All the vapid, selective statistics in the World won't guild that particular lily. 

He was talking about beith season not Talbots

Beith have let themselves down. You're comparing yerselfs against the Talbot when you should be doing it against the glens [emoji41].

One season wonders

I'm not disappointed in beiths season 5 defeats all season so far not counting our defeat to morton so it's 6 defeats 4 points behind league winners lost on penalties in West last minute defeats in league cup and scottish cup still got ayrshire cup to play for

9 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

I'm not disappointed in beiths season 5 defeats all season so far not counting our defeat to morton so it's 6 defeats 4 points behind league winners lost on penalties in West last minute defeats in league cup and scottish cup still got ayrshire cup to play for

Was there an open top bus parade to celebrate winning the "only losing 5 games (well, 6 actually) Cup"? 

Better when the linesman puts the flag up then down and Wilson rams the ball into the net to put the Gypsies out the league running. Of course you don't know what I'm talking about because it happened at one of your many boycotted grounds.

How the hell did that knock us out the running there was 9 games to go after that one [emoji23] . We still had a chance with two to go.

Personally think this year's league campaign was the most interesting and entertaining. More or less went to the wire and 4 teams could have won it if being honest.

Certainly the hardest league in the Juniors and I rate our league higher than the LL

Was there an open top bus parade to celebrate the "only losing 5 games (well, 6 actually) Cup"? 

I don't expect to win things every year I'm happy what we have won under our current gaffer in last few years we have won the league the Scottish ayrshire cup the west I'm never gonna compare to what Talbot have done in 40 yrs that's laughable

Archived