Beith manager to go at the end of the season

Talbot Bing

R&B old bean i may have not put it down correctly.

In terms of winning the league and big cup now and again does not constitute being the bigger team.

Talbot are THE team of the juniors. Beith are not. Fact

Nobody is saying Beith are bigger you plank you said you can't remember a time where Beith were better you quoted 1975 I just told you that Beith side of 2010 were phenomenal and better that's why they romped the league and for once you lot won bugger all.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read the first 4 posts to this and got bored...

what a grade one pile of shite! Ye are all jealous, ye can all also f**k off!
johnny is here to stay and you can all grow up a bit and kiss my swingers!!
johnny millars black and white army!!!!

Kiss my swingers [emoji23][emoji23] take a bow mate that was brilliant

2 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Nobody is saying Beith are bigger you plank you said you can't remember a time where Beith were better you quoted 1975 I just told you that Beith side of 2010 were phenomenal and better that's why they romped the league.

I hope a Beith fan sneaks into Cumbernauld/Petershill/Kilsyth next season and upsets you?

Nobody is saying Beith are bigger you plank you said you can't remember a time where Beith were better you quoted 1975 I just told you that Beith side of 2010 were phenomenal and better that's why they romped the league and for once you lot won bugger all.

I remember that season well. Better? Hmm debatable.

But good to see you fighting the corner of another team seeing yer own team always fall at the 3rd or 4th hurdle. Pity

55 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

R&B old bean i may have not put it down correctly.

In terms of winning the league and big cup now and again does not constitute being the bigger team.

Talbot are THE team of the juniors. Beith are not. Fact

We're not claiming to be that's the difference, we're just saying we have a better at this current time. Everyone expects Talbot to be back next season I don't personally and think they will gradually find themselves like pre 75

7 minutes ago, rednblack said:

2017 finished above them and they won bugger all

We're not claiming to be that's the difference, we're just saying we have a better at this current time. Everyone expects Talbot to be back next season I don't personally and think they will gradually find themselves like pre 75

Kenny in all fairness Beith are a decent team and I actually do like them lol.

I just love winding yer wee pals up.

Ps. Yer manager is definetley leaving btw

2 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Kenny in all fairness Beth are a decent team and I actually do like them lol.

Aye so i heard from a reliable source on P&B,  looks like your manager has heard too already applied for the position but was turned away and pointed in the direction of the Garvock rugby club where his services would be more suited.

Just now, Talbot Bing said:

Kenny in all fairness Beith are a decent team and I actually do like them lol.

words of wisdom from someone that is over 350 miles away :lol::lol::lol: didnt reply to my earlier post you still raging over Sunday.... 

If Beith were going to kick on they would have used the momentum of their Scottish Cup win and we'd be discussing them rather than Glenafton.
Their fans on here seem keen to talk them up as an emerging force but the fact is that the Scottish win was their high water mark and this season has been a disappointing regression where other teams have overtaken them in the pecking order. 
 they lost 5 games this season 2 of them to last minute goals and one on penalties that's not regression unfortunately only chance of 1 cup this year same as Talbot

1 minute ago, classof2010 said:
31 minutes ago, Shanner said:

they lost 5 games this season 2 of them to last minute goals and one on penalties that's not regression unfortunately only chance of 1 cup this year same as Talbot

They failed - fairly meekly - in the League, the Scottish Cup and the WOS cup.

All the vapid, selective statistics in the World won't guild that particular lily. 

21 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Aye so i heard from a reliable source on P&B,  looks like your manager has heard too already applied for the position but was turned away and pointed in the direction of the Garvock rugby club where his services would be more suited.

Where's Garvock?

They failed - fairly meekly - in the League, the Scottish Cup and the WOS cup.
All the vapid, selective statistics in the World won't guild that particular lily. 

And yet our season feels so much better than yours. ????

4 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

They finished above said Talbot and lost on penalties in West and lost to a debatable last minute goal in Scottish

Hmm if largs fail to turn up and they have to play the committee then talbot could win 10-0 then again knowing talbot they would probably still only win 1-0 with a last min deflection after a long punt from the keeper :)

Archived