FIFA 18

FifeArab

Beyond tired of c***s who just sit in with two banks of five looking to counter attack. Absolutely dominated a boy there and been skelped 4-0 on the counter. Another controller has bit the dust.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did the Rooney SBC but I don’t want to drop any of my current strikers. Might try converting him to a midfielder and see how it goes.

Also did an icon SBC and annoyingly got Overmars, when the only icon I already had was Pires.

It would be good if you could swap players with other folk who play the game.

Beyond tired of c***s who just sit in with two banks of ten looking to counter attack. Absolutely dominated a boy there and been skelped 4-0 on the counter. Another controller has bit the dust.

I had that the other day, got beat 6-1 mainly cause I’m shite though. Had something like 65% possession 3/4 times the number of passes, but couldn’t break down the wall of players in front of me. Punted up to Rashford and Vardy who ran away from my defence. I barely play online now tbh, in fact I’m beginning to barely play at all.

2 hours ago, The Ginger Prince said:

I’m struggling to get the downward header achievement and one off the post for the achievements for the St. paddy’s day stuff.

Played a boy yesterday 11-10 with Shane Long scoring all 21 goals :lol:

Aye, anyone got any tips for the downwards header? I just need to win 7 seasons games to get Rooney.

Finally dipped my toes into the muddy SBC waters, completed the pishy wee introductory stuff, and hoped there'd be some intermediary ones to get started on.  Lol.  No.  Straight in there.

I've currently got an 84 rated Serie A squad, and outside of adding in some special cards, or going for the really high ticket cards, there's not a huge amount I can improve.  I've got about 80k in coins, and I'm trying to liquidate my Scottish squad which should hopefully bring in another 50k+.  Do you think I'm better spending those coins chasing one of the SBCs (I'm thinking either Nesta or Inzaghi) to fit into the squad, or just spending the coins on improving the squad normally?

At least with SBC it gives another angle to play the game with playing the markets, which I've always been shite at.  Not sure the money I have is enough to really make a dent in any of the big SBCs though

Archived