FIFA 18

FifeArab

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

Yeah, shelling out the initial £50 isn't enough for EA. If it doesn't make them extra cash along the way they can't be bothered.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

The games modes outside of Ultimate Team are generally just a complete farce. They've not bothered with it for years. 

Yeah Clubs has so many issues aswell and its been the same for last 3 years where small pacey players are just successful as CPU fillars are slow paced and cant turn.

Would be great to have a change with it. Maybe introduce a market where you can select some players at certain points to add into your team. Like the Draft a selection of 5 players after a season depending on Division you are in etc. Would then begin to elimate the constant advantage Pro players have over the others or least make it less abusive.

Issue is Clubs doesn't make more money for EA.

Ulitmate Team also becomes stale and requires you to just play it when sick of it. like weekend league for example demands 40 games over 3 days. normal people simply dont have the time for that every single weekend so it appeals to a select few. Scrap Chemistry or re work the way it works as its not exactly "Ultimate Team" due to how similar every single team is online. Would be better like PES My CLub where you get Team Spirit on the amount of games you play with the same team. Allows a wider range of players to be used in a mix until the less create just pile all the OPs in a squad.

Noticed people are now looking games with bronze 36 chem teams then just quit as game loads up. giving a none result its so annoying.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much of a muchness imo

ETA, I’m also struggling at right mid also, tempted by Dybala, also tempted to stick Larsson out there and put Mauro back in. Decisions decisions.

Also, I wish they’d done a winter upgrade on Ünder, I enjoy his IF but it’s not quite good enough.

I’ve got 120k to spend and night go with some sort of Italy/English hybrid if I can be arsed working out who can all fit into that!

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone else going after Nesta?

Seriously considering working towards him. Only three TOTW players required seems like seriously good value for an 92 rated icon

Havent really played the game this week but noticed they have put a update on today which has made the game feel slow and unresponsive.

Anyone else any issues?

Not so sure about slow and unresponsive but the pace has slowed and the AI is untouchable at times!

On a positive note, packed an 87 Insigne, which has to be easily the best player I’ve gotten so far!

1 hour ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Anyone done any of the icon upgrade sbcs yet?

Aye, got Inzaghi :lol: 

He cost me about 120k because I had a load of players in my club. Would have been gutted if he was full price tbh. He’s actually been really good to play with. 

Archived