FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t understand the MM’s I mean I do, but why do people pay 4K for a silver Derby player for the sake of a small pack and then another fortune on a bigger prize.

If the EPL sbc does drop this week, I’ll probably just ditch my whole EPL squad and go on a different direction entirely.

I don’t understand the MM’s I mean I do, but why do people pay 4K for a silver Derby player for the sake of a small pack and then another fortune on a bigger prize.

If the EPL sbc does drop this week, I’ll probably just ditch my whole EPL squad and go on a different direction entirely.
They're a good way of making profit if you can predict the matches involved. I made about 20k from three Derby players.

Messing about on the app in work, I decided to make a new hybrid team and figured I'll try my loan Ferdinand before attempting the SBC. Although it's to my advantage here, it actually annoys me that I can make a team with 8 red connections and still manage 100 chemistry. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Screenshot_20180308-115051.png

Didn't come back up until about 9, bit shit.  Must have been to update the scripts, because there were some more particularly egregious examples last night.

Built a new squad from Serie A with around 75k of the 100k I had left.  Rated about 83 I think, all rare gold, will wait until I can build up some coins and slowly add IFs to the squad as I go.  Basically went all spoiler and picked up all the quickest players, packing them into a 3-4-3 to give attacking wide players all the way.  Still seems a bit awkward though, and I'm missing my Scottish team that I'd really gotten used to.  

See for Squad Battles, is there anything controlling which opponents you're given at the refresh or is it just "random"?  The norm seemed to be that you'd get a mid-to-high 70s with terrible chemistry, a high 70s with OK chemistry, then a low 80s, and a mid-to-high 80s.  So a good range of teams.  Now I seem to be getting given 80 minimum, albeit still one with dreadful chemistry.  Is this just the game trying to slow me down after picking up a decent amount of points earlier in the week, or is there something fixed in place that ramps up the difficulty?  Still seems very mixed - I got a hard-fought victory against an 88 rated team who brought on Cristiano Ronaldo with a few minutes to go, and then got pumped 4-1 off an 82 that was essentially a mirror of mine.  

11 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Does anyone have any close matches online?

Like 1-0 or 2-1 etc?

I only ever smash some cunto or get smashed off of some cunto.

I had a 0-0 once

I was going to complain about having a PTG promotion instead of a league SBC but decided to give it a go first.

Three untradable spring SBC's returned Bernardo Silva, Lemar and Damm. Put Damm back into tradable SBC and pulled Alex Sandro, currently worth 320,000. Complaint withdrawn.

I haven't played in over a week, assume there's been a gameplay update? Pace of the game is mental now

7 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Started an offline Bundesliga 2 season and it's skipped the 1st matchday. What's that all about? Bizarre.

The games modes outside of Ultimate Team are generally just a complete farce. They've not bothered with it for years. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

The games modes outside of Ultimate Team are generally just a complete farce. They've not bothered with it for years. 

Yeah, shelling out the initial £50 isn't enough for EA. If it doesn't make them extra cash along the way they can't be bothered.

Archived