Sign in to follow this  
FifeArab

FIFA 18

Mooy and Sterling as well. 
Hoping Lozano gets a boost, his 84 is so over powered as it is.

I’m 2nd division atm but can be anywhere from 1-3. 

Aye Bakayoko will surely get downgraded, but he’ll still be overpowered.

I might buy Harry Kane now as I can afford him and I’m curious to go 2 up top and try him, plus he’s bound to get a 2/3 point boost so if he’s crap I can just sell him on I guess.

I would love if bakayoko got downgraded!

Bought Under yesterday for my bench for 11k, he's actually quite good so an upgrade would be decent.

I'm currently in div 3 and am getting fed up of park the bus pace merchants. My games possession based so get frustrated when I've got 70% possession and someone toe pokes it to IF salah and nobody can get near him.

Pausing the game before kick off is still my pet hate, makes me want to reach through cyber space and slap people.

Thinking about it, I suspect pretty much the whole Man City team is in line for an upgrade. Emerson will, Walker and Stones, Otamendi possibly. Sane and Sterling are nailed on. De Bruyne is going to get an obscene card if he’s upgraded.

Can’t see Stones being upgraded. He’s been dreadful. 
Fernandinho is a shoe in though. 

I dunno he’s had a few boosted cards and tbh his 79 rating is still low, compared to Christiansen who’s an 81. I think he’ll go up to at least 80.

You’re right Lacazette will tumble. I’ve also taken a chance and assumed Moussa Dembele with his recent form will get boosted, makes him the ideal replacement for anyone using Bakayoko tbh.

Some of the Burnley guys could get good boosts too, but I’m not sure the demand is there to make much profit.

56 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

What division in online seasons is everyone in?

Ultimate team? I dodge between division two, three and four, depending on what run of form in on. 

Hit a ceiling at division two and have to play well to stay there though I can't defend against the likes of Ronaldo and everyone there has him. 

My potentials would be;

Patrick Cutrone
Jakub Jankto
Joshua Kimmich
Leon Bailey
Kai Havertz
Jadon Sancho
Kingsley Coman
Timo Werner
Nils Peterson
Tanguy Ndombele
Houssem Aouar
Nacho
Samuel Umtiti
Yerry Mina
Son
Mousse Dembele
Marcos Alonso
Andreas Christensen
Andy Robertson

A lot of punts in there, also it really depends on what a lot of them are sitting in right now.

I reckon Bale, Bonucci and Bürki could go down.

From what I’ve got, I’m hoping the following all get boosts.

Christensen
Stones
Fernandinho
Mooy
Dembele
Salah
Sterling
Son
Jesus
Kane

To name a few.

I got into division one. The sweat is insane. I got swiftly volleyed back into division two. Haven’t had time to try with my new(ish) team yet due to work and Uni but I’ll give it another bash. Division two/three seems my comfort zone. 

3 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I got into division one. The sweat is insane. I got swiftly volleyed back into division two. Haven’t had time to try with my new(ish) team yet due to work and Uni but I’ll give it another bash. Division two/three seems my comfort zone. 

Aye. I reached a stage where every game was just a through ball behind a full back for either Bale or Ronaldo, and then a cut back to a special Suarez card who's capable of "ghosting" through defenders and absolutely piledriving a shot into the net with his outstretched toe. 

Gets a bit tedious. 

Played a guy last night who spent the final ten minutes of the match holding the ball in the corner every time he got it. Can't understand how anyone can be arsed doing that. 

Some people will literally do anything for a win on Fifa. Especially in the final of the DKT, proceeding to dab after watching numerous replays and pressing pause. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Do players go down? Because f**k Bakayoko.

He should but EA wont touch him as all the Kids will moan about it.

Who is your favourite right back? Florenzi is costing me goals now. 
C8A99672-AB3A-44EC-A7DC-D5084E4F0E1C.thumb.png.3964f2ee6594feabd6771a1e9c891b34.png

Swap Petit and Naingollan and then buy either Valencia or, if you can afford him, IF Meunier.