FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You build a squad to the parameters set, and trade them away in exchange for a prize. You get upgrade SBCs which give you packs, or player SBCs that give you specific players. The icon card SBCs are pretty impossible, Larssons is classed as cheap but costs about 700k coins all in. 
I managed to get him for around 200k due to some clever trading over that lunar weekend thing.

Playing a Dundee fan, can't lose, but the c**t has Messi and Ronaldo 

Getting pumped 4-2. Literally can't stop Ronaldo, I play against him every second game and he just scores with every shot no matter what. 

I usually don’t care about the quality of the team I face tbh. The thing that annoys me most is the tactics people play with. Going Ultra Defensive or Park The Bus ruins the game. Just sitting back and using players pace on the break like it’s some professional game of football.

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I usually don’t care about the quality of the team I face tbh. The thing that annoys me most is the tactics people play with. Going Ultra Defensive or Park The Bus ruins the game. Just sitting back and using players pace on the break like it’s some professional game of football.

I can match most of these teams, it's the fact they can ping it from anywhere and score that's riles me. 

It does seem like they're handing out packs like they're sweeties now with all the new game-modes, which is probably contributing to more people having better cards they wouldn't usually have had.  I played the single player squad battles for - I think - 3 games last week.  Came back on to find I had rewards waiting, and got 1 gold jumbo pack and 2 normal gold packs.  Nothing particularly interesting in there, but as far a I can remember the only other time I'd be given packs was by spending FIFA points or winning seasons.  Also remember having to buy consumables a lot more in previous versions, but now it's raining packs, I don't have to.  Which means I have more coins to spare to buy players, better squad, etc etc.

Speaking of Squad Battles, I'm quite enjoying it.  The AI actually plays how you would expect a team to play, rather than just spamming holes in the game.  Also see the effects of team chemistry a little more.  5 days to cram as many of those games in and see if I can reach up some more levels.

@RandomGuy

If you use a smaller rated squad you attend to avoid the squads. I use a 3 star squad Online seasons and never get matched up against those sweat squads which has lead to better balanced games making it more fun than all the overpowered guff a 4.5star team matches against.

Servers were down this morning with no chance of getting a game on anything so done a couple SBCs resulting in absolute zero value worth of players just more folk for the club.

I think I'd be happy if I get one walk out before the next game comes out. My pack luck is stupidly bad in this game. Whoever it is will most likely be shite, but I don't care, just one!!

13 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That Alex Sandro IF card emoji23.png

It’s actually ridiculous :lol:

I just got this bad boy from a weekly objective two player pack so gonna have to see if he can provide another super sub  in similar style to Lozano...

9AD70DF4-4731-42AB-8E32-54293A34D9C7.thumb.jpeg.d9678e1e0996073704ad3d4f5fd0440a.jpeg

I’ve been mega lucky again this year. Usually through marquee matchups. 

Totw Boateng

Totw Lewandowski 

Sergio Ramos, Bale, Hazard twice, 86 Shevchenko, Courtois and Vidal twice. 

Modric and Kroos in the same pack and also Ibra and Eriksen in the same pack. 

The pack luck has been great this Fifa - however the gameplay is horrendous. 

Archived