FifeArab

FIFA 18

3 hours ago, Moo said:

The target I’m not making is to sign 4 academy players to the midfield position and get at least 2 of them to grow by 10 points then play both in 5 consecutive games. Madness. I don’t even know how to sign academy players ffs.

I just noticed the youth objectives for Portsmouth and I am probably going to fail it.  Within 2 seasons achieve £13.2 Million  profit of youth player sales.  Absolutely no chance of that :lol:.

The chairman must be Steven Thompson in disguise :).

Just finished an offline World Cup. Played Spain in the quarters, semi and final.

On 7/8/2018 at 00:10, Jaggy Snake said:

Just finished an offline World Cup. Played Spain in the quarters, semi and final.

Ah, the General Franco mod.

Finsished season 1 with Portsmouth and a very comfortable league triumph.  The cups went as reasonably as expected.

Carabao Cup -Reached  Round 4 - Lost 1-0 v Millwall  (away).

Emirates FA Cup - Reached Round 4 - Lost 2-1 v Leicester City (home).

Checkatrade Trophy - Semi Final - Lost 3-2 v Doncaster Rovers (away).

Top League scorers - Brett Pittman & Kal Naismith - 21 goals.

20180712_181039.thumb.jpg.a071190db2c8a96d5f5eaeba7f281980.jpg

Laptops fucked so no FM, and can't get into PES. So fifa career mode was needed, usually find it far too easy but fucked about with the sliders. 

Started a West Ham save, couple of defensive signings and sold the likes of Antonio. 

First game was a 2-1 loss away to Untied. Rodrigo scored a fucking screamer for them, before Martial won a penalty. Got a late goal as they sat back and a moment of magic from Arnautovic set up Lanzini on the edge of the box. 

Quite excited I mightve found an AI level that actually make career mode exciting. 

I won the World Cup in the online tournament mode the other day. With me not being able to justify playing the Weekend League and that I am currently in Division 1 I'm kind of done with Ultimate Team so may just stop playing FIFA until the new one comes out. Not that I have played it much recently (because of the World Cup mode) but this is my last team in FIFA 18...

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.03.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.19.png

On 14/07/2018 at 10:53, RandomGuy. said:

Laptops fucked so no FM, and can't get into PES. So fifa career mode was needed, usually find it far too easy but fucked about with the sliders. 

Started a West Ham save, couple of defensive signings and sold the likes of Antonio. 

First game was a 2-1 loss away to Untied. Rodrigo scored a fucking screamer for them, before Martial won a penalty. Got a late goal as they sat back and a moment of magic from Arnautovic set up Lanzini on the edge of the box. 

Quite excited I mightve found an AI level that actually make career mode exciting. 

@RandomGuy. What would you suggest changing on the Sliders? I have a career with Accrington stanley on Legendary and have only adjusted the Keeper to about 75 and the marking up slightly so I dont win 5-0 each game. Moved my bar to 100 movement as its really dier without doing that.

Just seem in total control of every game creating chance after chance and the CPU create zip all.

3 minutes ago, Yonas said:

@RandomGuy. What would you suggest changing on the Sliders? I have a career with Accrington stanley on Legendary and have only adjusted the Keeper to about 75 and the marking up slightly so I dont win 5-0 each game. Moved my bar to 100 movement as its really dier without doing that.

Just seem in total control of every game creating chance after chance and the CPU create zip all.

I didn't adjust any user slider. All these are CPU ones. 

Shot error - 25

Pass error - 5

Goalkeeper ability - 65

Positioning: Marking - 75

First touch control error - 5

Found it on one of the fifa forums. Hopefully help you out.

I'm 23 games in with West Ham and have 23 points. Been a struggle but slowly getting there squad wise. Last time I tried a career mode on Legendary I strolled into the top four with Brighton. So there's definitely a difference :lol:

On 7/14/2018 at 11:14, stumigoo said:

I won the World Cup in the online tournament mode the other day. With me not being able to justify playing the Weekend League and that I am currently in Division 1 I'm kind of done with Ultimate Team so may just stop playing FIFA until the new one comes out. Not that I have played it much recently (because of the World Cup mode) but this is my last team in FIFA 18...

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.03.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.19.png

Love the look of that team. 

The TOTS Seria A players have some unreal stats. 

1 hour ago, DareToDoolan said:

Love the look of that team. 

The TOTS Seria A players have some unreal stats. 

I always stuck with Bundesliga squads in previous editions but with the decline in quality in this years FIFA Bundesliga players I have focused more on Serie A. 

Free ultimate packs being dished out now that Futties are around, depending on how often you've logged in.  Untradeable though, unfortunately.  Still, good SBC fodder given there's going to be a huge number of them dropping over the next month or so.

Pack weights also seem to have been cynically manipulated - had a few through MM and some saved up, and got 3 IFs, a PTG and one other special card.  Decent number of high rating golds as well.