FIFA 18

FifeArab

On 14/07/2018 at 10:53, RandomGuy. said:

Laptops fucked so no FM, and can't get into PES. So fifa career mode was needed, usually find it far too easy but fucked about with the sliders. 

Started a West Ham save, couple of defensive signings and sold the likes of Antonio. 

First game was a 2-1 loss away to Untied. Rodrigo scored a fucking screamer for them, before Martial won a penalty. Got a late goal as they sat back and a moment of magic from Arnautovic set up Lanzini on the edge of the box. 

Quite excited I mightve found an AI level that actually make career mode exciting. 

@RandomGuy. What would you suggest changing on the Sliders? I have a career with Accrington stanley on Legendary and have only adjusted the Keeper to about 75 and the marking up slightly so I dont win 5-0 each game. Moved my bar to 100 movement as its really dier without doing that.

Just seem in total control of every game creating chance after chance and the CPU create zip all.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Yonas said:

@RandomGuy. What would you suggest changing on the Sliders? I have a career with Accrington stanley on Legendary and have only adjusted the Keeper to about 75 and the marking up slightly so I dont win 5-0 each game. Moved my bar to 100 movement as its really dier without doing that.

Just seem in total control of every game creating chance after chance and the CPU create zip all.

I didn't adjust any user slider. All these are CPU ones. 

Shot error - 25

Pass error - 5

Goalkeeper ability - 65

Positioning: Marking - 75

First touch control error - 5

Found it on one of the fifa forums. Hopefully help you out.

I'm 23 games in with West Ham and have 23 points. Been a struggle but slowly getting there squad wise. Last time I tried a career mode on Legendary I strolled into the top four with Brighton. So there's definitely a difference :lol:

On 7/14/2018 at 11:14, stumigoo said:

I won the World Cup in the online tournament mode the other day. With me not being able to justify playing the Weekend League and that I am currently in Division 1 I'm kind of done with Ultimate Team so may just stop playing FIFA until the new one comes out. Not that I have played it much recently (because of the World Cup mode) but this is my last team in FIFA 18...

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.03.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.19.png

Love the look of that team. 

The TOTS Seria A players have some unreal stats. 

1 hour ago, DareToDoolan said:

Love the look of that team. 

The TOTS Seria A players have some unreal stats. 

I always stuck with Bundesliga squads in previous editions but with the decline in quality in this years FIFA Bundesliga players I have focused more on Serie A. 

Free ultimate packs being dished out now that Futties are around, depending on how often you've logged in.  Untradeable though, unfortunately.  Still, good SBC fodder given there's going to be a huge number of them dropping over the next month or so.

Pack weights also seem to have been cynically manipulated - had a few through MM and some saved up, and got 3 IFs, a PTG and one other special card.  Decent number of high rating golds as well.  

I'm a fut founder, which shows how long iv been a fifa fan boy, but 18 is my last for a while. Iv not been on in over a month which is unheard of and I have no interest in going on again. The trailer for 19 reeks of the same pish they've promised for a couple of games now.

Pack weights have definitely gone way up.  I've managed to get 5 or 6 after doing quite a few minor SBCs.  However, swings and roundabouts, as all TOTS cards sell price has crashed massively.  Chiesa is now hovering around 30k, after I spent around 90k to bring him back a couple of weeks ago.  Holding on to 3 or 4 that I couldn't sell for decent money in the hope that the rumoured Ronaldo EOAE card drops and needs TOTS players.

You have to hand it to EA.  The bitching about the game on the subreddit was incessant, but they up the pack weight a little and suddenly people are a lot happier.  Bet they've made a tidy wee sum in FIFA points too getting people trying to take advantage.  They're b*****ds, but they're very, very good at what they do.

Yeah they’re definitely not daft.

Anyway, I think this is about as good as my team will get, played three games yesterday for the first time in over a month and just can’t be bothered really 

4DD8DCB8-8C57-4C79-9997-410D766F4834.thumb.jpeg.c8407294b91e7ded1777b9264d67bb28.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Yeah they’re definitely not daft.

Anyway, I think this is about as good as my team will get, played three games yesterday for the first time in over a month and just can’t be bothered really 

4DD8DCB8-8C57-4C79-9997-410D766F4834.thumb.jpeg.c8407294b91e7ded1777b9264d67bb28.jpeg

How's De Rossi? Unsure if I should go for him or not. 

Just logged on ultimate team for the first time in a few months. Got some free pack which included a 92 rated Adan, 91 rated Debuchy and 86 rated Juan Fran.

Almost an entire untradable team. End game team now with nowhere I can really upgrade. For anyone thinking about De Rossi, do it. The best long shots o have probably ever used on any Fifa. Absolutely insane to use. 

E1CC4B4C-67A1-41F5-A062-6F48366AE0B8.png

On 26/07/2018 at 08:56, forameus said:

Pack weights have definitely gone way up.  I've managed to get 5 or 6 after doing quite a few minor SBCs.  However, swings and roundabouts, as all TOTS cards sell price has crashed massively.  Chiesa is now hovering around 30k, after I spent around 90k to bring him back a couple of weeks ago.  Holding on to 3 or 4 that I couldn't sell for decent money in the hope that the rumoured Ronaldo EOAE card drops and needs TOTS players.

You have to hand it to EA.  The bitching about the game on the subreddit was incessant, but they up the pack weight a little and suddenly people are a lot happier.  Bet they've made a tidy wee sum in FIFA points too getting people trying to take advantage.  They're b*****ds, but they're very, very good at what they do.

Looking at the weekly objectives from Friday, definitely seems like this is on the way soon.

Archived